Sad News Jio.com/MyJio app no more allows login via Email ID & Password, only OTP based logins allowed now

sumitroy

Editor-in-chief, OnlyTech
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
Now we can't use Jio ID (E-mail and password) to login to Jio website.

WkZXvp3.png

-------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I factory reset my old Samsung Galaxy running Android 6.0.
I was installing My Jio app from Play store and Samsung's Smart Manager (McAfee antivirus) blocked installation. It gave option to cancel or install. I choose install and McAfee identified My Jio app as malware. I installed Norton and it didn't detect My Jio app as malware. I also installed My Jio app on other Samsung device and it wasn't able to detect it as malware.

fHG9bHN.jpg

iDlIkE9.jpg

Currently Airtel doesn't allow streaming its media on other mobile data or broadband operator's network, Tried it with the Airtel thanks app on my phone with a Jio sim and hathway wifi and it said streaming only allowed on Airtel network. Same will happen with Jio media apps, so that subscribers use the free access to these apps to consume mobile data and end up buying larger data packs.

Currently Airtel doesn't allow streaming its media on other mobile data or broadband operator's network, Tried it with the Airtel thanks app on my phone with a Jio sim and hathway wifi and it said streaming only allowed on Airtel network. Same will happen with Jio media apps, so that subscribers use the free access to these apps to consume mobile data and end up buying larger data packs.
Watching on Jio bro.

Airtel allows streaming on other networks. Currently I am using Jio data for airtel TV premium & airtel thanks app & in past I've used it with BSNL & Idea also.
You just need to be a user of their any of the three services.

Airtel allows streaming on other networks. Currently I am using Jio data for airtel TV premium & airtel thanks app & in past I've used it with BSNL & Idea also.
You just need to be a user of their any of the three services.
It was working for me using Jio sim till last month, I have logged in using otp for an Airtel number that a friend uses on his phone, I dont have airtel sim in my phone. Since this month it gives me this error message.
urae3Cv.jpg

It was working for me using Jio sim till last month, I have logged in using otp for an Airtel number that a friend uses on his phone, I dont have airtel sim in my phone. Since this month it gives me this error message.
urae3Cv.jpg
It doesn't work in mobile network. It works in WiFi. I'll post screenshot tomorrow. I exhausted my Jio's data plan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock