Jio Welcome Offer now available to all 4G devices.

Anyone knows how to avoid frequent disconnect issue in Jio. I thought the problem happens when traveling but it looks like the issue happens even when sitting idle. It's really frustrating

thisisjagan said:
Anyone knows how to avoid frequent disconnect issue in Jio. I thought the problem happens when traveling but it looks like the issue happens even when sitting idle. It's really frustrating
What are you saying man, I have not seen any disconnect issue ever on volte phones. Maybe there is a problem with the only 4g devices.

sinha.sandy said:
What are you saying man, I have not seen any disconnect issue ever on volte phones. Maybe there is a problem with the only 4g devices.
Even I think the same... I don't see major problems in my Jiofi device. Even my friend complains only about speed only. No disconnect in his volte phone.

Jio 4g internet disconnection happens frequently for past 5 days.very bad

thisisjagan said:
Even I think the same... I don't see major problems in my Jiofi device. Even my friend complains only about speed only. No disconnect in his volte phone.
Yes. That's what I was saying. I have a jiofy device and a few volte phones and none have shown any network issue what so ever. All work like a charm. Only the speed is a issue at some places. And the call drop. Otherwise all fine.

How to generate new bar code ? Reliance digital guy told me that my old bar code is invalid.

Reliance Jio SIM Card Welcome Offer May Be Extended Until March 2017

This lines up very clearly with what Thakur said at the press conference:

We have told Telecom Regulatory Authority of India and government that customers have faced issues with regard to the quality of service due to the interconnection congestion and they have not been able to enjoy the services that they deserve and what we want to deliver to them. And till we are in a position where we can deliver the quality of service as desired by the Jio management, it will be unfair to charge the customer.

Reliance Jio SIM Card Welcome Offer May Be Extended Until March 2017: Reports | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock