Jio Welcome Offer now available to all 4G devices.

MRizz said:
How to generate new bar code ? Reliance digital guy told me that my old bar code is invalid.

It happened with me also but store people use their Bar codes after trying 6-7 finally with different code one of their code works and they give me sim.

Bapun Raz said:
Reliance Jio SIM Card Welcome Offer May Be Extended Until March 2017
It is good news. All the tricks the incumbent operators are playing is helping us.

But, now all my calls are connecting instantly, I think the blackmail by Jio & TRAI fine worked. (I make less calls, so can't say whether everyone is facing the same).
I doubt it will be extended if this is the case.

I have a query

Bought Jio SIM today at 1 PM. At 6 PM Inserted it in my phone.Turned on the internet and it started working.However when calling through Jio4GVoice it shows you are unregistered.Calling 1977 isn't working either.Call ends all the time.

How I can know my Jio SIM No. So that I can acesss Jio TV :huh

Basil Ak said:
I have a query

Bought Jio SIM today at 1 PM. At 6 PM Inserted it in my phone.Turned on the internet and it started working.However when calling through Jio4GVoice it shows you are unregistered.Calling 1977 isn't working either.Call ends all the time.

You don't need Jio sim number to access Jio TV. Simply install Jio TV and you can access the channels.

Secondly, for calling purpose, can you see 4GLTE blinking on the notification area of the phone?

Basil Ak said:
I have a query

Mobile number should be written on Jio SIM blue package which you got. :k

Another Way is to install MyJIO app and it will show your number  :tup

Suman Sahu said:
You don't need Jio sim number to access Jio TV. Simply install Jio TV and you can access the channels.

Secondly, for calling purpose, can you see 4GLTE blinking on the notification area of the phone?
How to bypass login page :huh

LTE and Volte visible on top.Signal full bar.It's not televerified yet so maybe that's the problem with calling :huh

Sarkar said:
Mobile number should be written on Jio SIM blue package which you got. :k

Another Way is to install MyJIO app and it will show your number  :tup

Got the no. From Jio4gvoice app.
After generating otp in Jio TV app it shows otp send successfully but the OTP msg is not received on my Jio SIM. Maybe once it's televerified the OTP will be received by Me

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock