Seeking Help Issue on my Sony 4K LED TV Screen

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 24
  • Views: Views 5,457
Get a replacement bro
Bro,

Its already 1+ year now bro, how come i get a replacement from Sony? Or you are asking me to buy a new one, selling this TV! LOL

I also got 2 year warranty along with 1 TB hard drive. I think it's the same offer as yours.
They are the same offers bro.

Btw, i was checking the warranty card, it has no mention of additional 1 year warranty (2 years in total) on panel mentioned. Is it normal and Sony service people will understand or it should be written somewhere?

Can we check warranty details by entering serial number on Sony site online? If it is possible then i can confirm easily. I don't want to spend money for this issue currently and only going to repair if its free, if it increases then i need to think what should i do.

Bro,

Its already 1+ year now bro, how come i get a replacement from Sony? Or you are asking me to buy a new one, selling this TV! LOL

They are the same offers bro.

Btw, i was checking the warranty card, it has no mention of additional 1 year warranty (2 years in total) on panel mentioned. Is it normal and Sony service people will understand or it should be written somewhere?

Can we check warranty details by entering serial number on Sony site online? If it is possible then i can confirm easily. I don't want to spend money for this issue currently and only going to repair if its free, if it increases then i need to think what should i do.
You would have got a yellow card in the TV box on which the installation guy writes about the additional warranty. I think they can also identify it with your serial number. Contact Sony CC once and ask them to check your warranty details. Live chat option is available.

https://www.sony.co.in/microsite/warranty-repair/warranty-info/#extended-warranty

You would have got a yellow card in the TV box on which the installation guy writes about the additional warranty.
Yes bro. The yellow warranty card says VALID UP TO: 1 year from the date of Purchase

There is no mention of panel warranty separately. I guess only service center or customer care people can confirm.

You should contact Sony CC on phone with purchase detail to get rough idea of Warranty if any as per their record.
Dead pixel problem can happen due to any impact on panel also_May not in your case though.
LG panel is best due to IPS which makes panel impact registrant up to great degree & also offers wide viewing angle.

I had a LG LCD TV, showed the same problem in many places of panel. Contacted LG service people and they told that it is fungal growth and not covered under warranty. But some of my friends told that it is dead pixel. Long ago I discarded that TV, now using Mi Pro TV and Sony LED TV.

You should call up CC to check if panel is under warranty. If warranty is applicable they will usually replace panel(not the whole TV) without too much fuss.
Usually different manufacturers have different criteria about how many dead/stuck pixels should be there for them to accept for panel replacement.

Luckily my LG LW6500 42" bought in 2011, 3D tv model, working till now in 2019.... recently bought iffalcon 55 4K, which have some backlight bleeding, and colour fading after some 70° angle....all brand tvS will have one or more issues, and remember nothing is perfect in this world....

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock