Seeking Help Issue in my Sony LED Panel

Buying led tv of size more than 32 inch is waste option.i bought sony 32 inch led tv in 2013 and display gone in 2017.hardly come for 4 and half years.when asked sony technician they said 15000 for panel and no warranty or exchange with new tv with 25 percent discount price.i bought new lg tv 32 inch for 19k rupees.generally i feel buying led tv of 40000 price range absolute waste of money.vu is best for cheap and good quality.do not buy sony its cost wise high and performance same

bough sony lcd tv in 2010 ..it worked till 2017. due to intermittent power cuts continuosly.. when i turned on.. iyts display gone.. only sound came.. called technician.. he told to replace whole lcd panel.. decided to buy new tv. i guess it was due to non use of stabiliser, other tv which bought in 2013 sony led tv still works thankfully had stabiliser. after last year. stopped using tv when power is intermittent or rain comes.i switch off tv.

So lots of people facing issue in their LED tv.
People buying expensive TV from Reputed Brand and then after 2-3years, Its getting damaged and they are compelled to spend extra bucks on their TV.

Buying led tv of size more than 32 inch is waste option.i bought sony 32 inch led tv in 2013 and display gone in 2017.hardly come for 4 and half years.when asked sony technician they said 15000 for panel and no warranty or exchange with new tv with 25 percent discount price.i bought new lg tv 32 inch for 19k rupees.generally i feel buying led tv of 40000 price range absolute waste of money.vu is best for cheap and good quality.do not buy sony its cost wise high and performance
same

Exactly ;);)

So lots of people facing issue in their LED tv.
People buying expensive TV from Reputed Brand and then after 2-3years, Its getting damaged and they are compelled to spend extra bucks on their TV.

Yes brands only for name these days 90% of performance are rubbish after 2 to 3 years

@thisisjagan thambi case is even more worst in his LG tv case before he bought vu tv

Always buying a mid range tv is clever way always spending more than 20K for tv is waste for just few years though aq or pq can be manageable coz it don't need our hard earned bucks ;);)👍👍

@Gobinaath bro, you are using VU tv . Right?
Could u please check if Any of the available HDMI support ARC (Audio return Channel) or not?If it's supported, It'll be written on HDMI Port

@Gobinaath bro, you are using VU tv . Right?
Could u please check if Any of the available HDMI support ARC (Audio return Channel) or not?If it's supported, It'll be written on HDMI Port

I didnt see that yet but will check & confirm later but 90% sure it was not there anything like that

@amarnathkvk or @thisisjagan thambi may confirm

Last edited:
So , more the Warranty on Panel .. more good to purchase ? Bcos mostly panel issues we are seeing in LEDs

So , more the Warranty on Panel .. more good to purchase ? Bcos mostly panel issues we are seeing in LEDs
Yes, Entire TV consists of 4 components, 3 motherboards consisting of 1 panel circuit logic motherboard, 1 power circuit motherboard and one other motherboard for some other functionality and the panel itself. Any problems in TV belongs to either of the 4 components and is costly now.
Although there can be some minor issues with cable and connections also.
If we have more warranty then company will replace these components free of charge.

Oh I think LED technology is issue here. I am using Sony LCD Tv bought in 2010 and its working fine till now...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock