Seeking Help I want to buy 4k led tv 43"

@sasitnj how is PAYTM for ordering a TV..
From which seller you ordered..
I also want to order from PAYTM , but never used it for such a expensive product..

Nice ss & congratulations @sasitnj bro:)(y)

@sasitnj how is PAYTM for ordering a TV..
From which seller you ordered..
I also want to order from PAYTM , but never used it for such a expensive product..

I have purchased lg bro from paytm, it's good but choose the good seller bro;)

Sorry for the off topic comment @sasitnj bro,

Nice ss & congratulations @sasitnj bro:)(y)

I have purchased lg bro from paytm, it's good but choose the good seller bro;)

Sorry for the off topic comment @sasitnj bro,
How to choose good seller or how to judge seller that whether he is good or not..
I also want to order a tv from PAYTM..

NO problem with Paytm. Im regular buyer from Paytm.
2years back Car tyre bought 50% discount and also bought Lenovo labtop with Rs.6000 cashback. Mobile also and lot of small product bought.

I bought from seller name is LG Brand shop seller Delhi.

You can buy any seller no problem, damage or wrong product received immediately you can book cancel and return. but only money return not replace the product.

Same as Amazon and flipkart. only problem with customer care voice not possible like Amazon and flipkart.

NO problem with Paytm. Im regular buyer from Paytm.
2years back Car tyre bought 50% discount and also bought Lenovo labtop with Rs.6000 cashback. Mobile also and lot of small product bought.

I bought from seller name is LG Brand shop seller Delhi.

You can buy any seller no problem, damage or wrong product received immediately you can book cancel and return. but only money return not replace the product.

Same as Amazon and flipkart. only problem with customer care voice not possible like Amazon and flipkart.
Do they provide brand warrenty..?? And documents relating to warrenty like warrenty card are their with the product or not..??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock