Seeking Help Issue on Samsung Tv Screen

• Thread starter pramain
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,892

pramain

Reaction score
hi

from yesterday morning i notice a white shadow on the screen border, it goes missing after 30-45mins when tv is warm
tv picture is super fine, only issue is that white shadow
tv model is samsung J5100 48inch
has anybody faced this kind of issue ?
any fix ?
please share your ideas

I faced exact same issue with Samsung LED 50". Recently a Green color shade line started appearing on left side of screen. I contacted customer care and they told me its a panel issue and panel costs 50% of total TV cost.

Since my LED was new and under 1 year extended warranty on panel. They replaced the full panel with a brand new one and problem was fixed.

I faced exact same issue with Samsung LED 50". Recently a Green color shade line started appearing on left side of screen. I contacted customer care and they told me its a panel issue and panel costs 50% of total TV cost.

Since my LED was new and under 1 year extended warranty on panel. They replaced the full panel with a brand new one and problem was fixed.

was that green light permanent or it disappears after some time ?

This looks like panel problem with edge lit LED not working well/Power controller to the LED panel gone bad. How old is your tv? What is the customer care telling?

This looks like panel problem with edge lit LED not working well/Power controller to the LED panel gone bad. How old is your tv? What is the customer care telling?

2 years +
i bought from a private shop with 1 year warranty.

im confused if its panal problem , how come that white shadow goes off after 30mins and tv screen looks perfect after that. it happens every time i turn on the tv.

i called 3 private technicians , 2 of them said issue on t-con board and one said panel

i dunno what to do.

2 years +
i bought from a private shop with 1 year warranty.

im confused if its panal problem , how come that white shadow goes off after 30mins and tv screen looks perfect after that. it happens every time i turn on the tv.

i called 3 private technicians , 2 of them said issue on t-con board and one said panel

i dunno what to do.
t-con board is like motherboard and is cheaper, panel is very costly, problem can be in motherboard or panel, if t-con board replacement works then it is good.

t-con board is like motherboard and is cheaper, panel is very costly, problem can be in motherboard or panel, if t-con board replacement works then it is good.

yeah bro
i will send it to technicians if it gets worse only

yeah bro
i will send it to technicians if it gets worse only
yes, if it works for you then you can continue using the TV, even my old Videocon TV used to starts in 1 minute and there was no sound coming from TV, I have attached home theatre to STB and used it for 6 more years with those defects. Picture quality was good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock