Discussion IPL 2019 | Winner - Mumbai Indians

Which team are favourite to win IPL 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If MSD not there then there is no Kohli for India cricket team pls realized that first so only Kohli itself said "MSD is my Captain"

The Man who gave 3 ICC Trophy to our country but u termed him as "Gully Cricketer"

Don't Respect his records at least respect him as a Indian Crickter

Mod Note: Post Edited to remove offensive part
Why you always think We always target Dhoni..We never said anything bad about Dhoni and tbh we always respect him as a great captain and even better human..Its only you and few other who always troll Kohli for no reason whatsover...

I didn't meant it for Dhoni.He is always our greatest captain and will ever will be the same without a doubt but is their a necessity to bring Kohli everywhere ?

FYI,Their are atleast 20 if not more example of cricketers who play great in IPL but are flop for national team but out of all those you thought that I was referring to undoubtedly the best servant of Indian Cricket since Sachin..But that's your thinking I can't help it..

And please don't tell me to respect Dhoni.I already respect him a lot if their is any one who needs to give respect then its you bro..

Last edited:
Why you always think We always target Dhoni..We never said anything bad about Dhoni and tbh we always respect him as a great captain and even better human..Its only you and few other who always troll Kohli for no reason whatsover...

I didn't meant it for Dhoni.He is always our greatest captain and will ever will be the same without a doubt but is their a necessity to bring Kohli everywhere ?

FYI,Their are atleast 20 if not more example of cricketers who play great in IPL but are flop for national team but out of all those you thought that I was referring to undoubtedly the best servant of Indian Cricket since Sachin..But that's your thinking I can't help it..
Let it go bro.

He is part of the rare breed of players who play more focused for their nation than for their franchise unlike many other s who become great while playing for franchise but play like gully cricketer for their country
Some Examples Please. Are you targeting Rohit and Dhoni ??

Many WI players like Pollard,Bravo,Narine, Mohit Sharma,Manish Pandey (Barring Few Innings),Robin Uthappa,Albie Morkel,Chris Lynn,Axar Patel etc

Last edited:
He was definitely not talking about Rohit.
Rohit is now one of the best ODI Batsmen, not just for India but all over. Check his record since he started opening for India, (From June 2013).

Currently having a career average of 47, very soon it will cross 50 :cheers:
Rohit-Dhawan batting are a treat to watch, just like how happy i was to see sehwag-Gambhir

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock