IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

Many criticized CSK just after the auction for choosing Watson. They didn't know that Watson of RCB is like Reliance Big TV and Watson of CSK is going to be like Tata Sky.
After all we're a DTH forum. :tup:
True im one of that i admit without any hesitation ;);)

I never thought he gng to turn as a beast in CSK team but yes that's power of csk & my all-time favorite my lovely thala dhoni ;););)

He's one of the cricketer in the world "can able to make statue in the stone"

One more example , Rayudu rdtv in mi team but adtv in CSK team ;););)👍👍👌👌💐💐

Afterall I'm a adtv user :p:p:D:D:love::love:;);)(y):geek::geek::devilish::devilish:

Watson settle score with srh after being hitten by srh in 25 runs in last over in 2016.
Didn't really enjoyed that much this year as before as used to though watched almost all matches.May be because rcb didn't qualify but most important I thought i missed that masala of Gaurav kapur in between and pre innings that steal the show!
But de Villiers deserved vivo perfect catch of season!

Last edited:
Watson settle score with srh after being hitten by srh in 25 runs in last over in 2016.
Didn't really enjoyed that much this year as before as used to though watched almost all matches.May be because rcb didn't qualify but most important I thought i missed that masala of Gaurav kapur in between and pre innings that steal the show!
But de Villiers deserved vivo perfect catch of season!
You should have watched Cricbuzz Live if you wanted Gaurav Kapur.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock