IPL 2018 | Winner - Chennai Super Kings

Oh yeah bro!!!! Finally the most deserving team has been crowned as Champions. This year it was all about CSK!!!! We could see that wherever they travelled to play!!!! Congrats to all CSK supporters. Really I was lost for words. And finally this is exactly why Shane Watson was the most feared batsmen of all time for me.
I never thought csk champion of this season after auction. But yes I always believe & tell AC room calculation will never work in hot ground play

Once again its proved ;);)👍👍👌👌

Last edited:
Congrats CSK...:clap::clap::clap:

Expecting a new winner next year...:win:
:no: MI wins in 2013, 2015, 2017, 2019,… :lol: Just kidding.
I feel next year Virat Kohli is going to win a double by winning World Cup and IPL just like Dhoni did in 2011. Dhoni holds this unique feat of winning IPL in 2010 followed by IPL and World Cup in 2011 and again be crowned as chamipions in 2013 in ICC Champions trophy. Inbetween CSK won the Champions League T20 tournament as well. That was a dream phase for any player more so for a man who leads in front!!!! I hope history repeats itself again!!

So this is why MSD protected Watto till now so that he can unleash the beast in the finale! Watto wasn't bowling for past 4-5 matches and he was unable to run properly in today's innings. I think he wasn't 100% fit. But tremendous hitting from the big man today. Considering his first ten balls were dots, he scored his 117 runs in just 47 balls, he absorbed a lot of pressure there. That's what these impact players can do, they can win big matches for the team.

I felt the last two overs in the SRH innings were crucial, the momentum shifted there towards CSK. Though CSK's innings started slow, the pitch was slow at the start and bhuvi bowled awesome at the beginning. Anything under 200 wasn't going to be enough on this wicket and 178 proved to be below par at the end, even for the SRH bowling.

I felt these two were the best teams in this year's tournament, CSK had the best batting and SRH had the best bowling, fittingly they played the final and the best team came on top!

Finally, A big congrats to Chennai!! And what can I say about MSD, LEGEND!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock