Discussion IPL 2019 | Winner - Mumbai Indians

Which team are favourite to win IPL 2019?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have very strong belief Hardik Pandya will be biggest Flop in CWC 2019, He won't be able to replicate this type of batting when he plays good quality pace bowling of Eng, Aus, Saf, Pak, hope he proves me wrong.
I also feel the same.

eT5DHnn.jpg
Although it's a troll but I dnt agree
That captain won us odi series for the first time in southAfrica odi series win in NZ after 10 yrs test and odi series win in Australia
While on the other hand most successful ipl captain won 1 out of two odi's in NZ and lost t20 series in NZ

That captain won us odi series for the first time in southAfrica odi series win in NZ after 10 yrs test and odi series win in Australia
While on the other hand most successful ipl captain won 1 out of two odi's in NZ and lost t20 series in NZ
Absolutely agree. Winning a test series in Australia is the biggest achievement. It is not right to put down Kohli's captaincy based on IPL performance

With the inputs of Dhoni and Rohit.
Test series won because we all know how Australia played that series bro.
Even kohli himself agreed that rohit and dhoni's inputs are very important and helpful for him.

Last edited:
With the inputs of Dhoni and Rohit.
Test series won because we all know how Australia played that series bro.
Even kohli himself agreed that rohit and dhoni's inputs are very important and helpful for him.
Inputs are necessary agreed because it's a team game but that doesn't mean they took the decision ultimately the decision are taken by captain and not but others
If talking about inputs then rohit got inputs from jayawardne sachin malinga and other senior players and staff during ipl and dhoni got it through senior players present in csk during ipl and from senior player like sachin sehwag dravid laxman gautam bhaji Yuvi while he's tenure of captain of indian side but that doesn't mean they took those decisions but decisions are taken by Ms dhoni based on those input
Secondly u r saying austraila doesn't played well that's why we won test cricket is test cricket u have to played best of ur potential to beat bottom most team of the rankings

Inputs are necessary agreed because it's a team game but that doesn't mean they took the decision ultimately the decision are taken by captain and not but others
If talking about inputs then rohit got inputs from jayawardne sachin malinga and other senior players and staff during ipl and dhoni got it through senior players present in csk during ipl and from senior player like sachin sehwag dravid laxman gautam bhaji Yuvi while he's tenure of captain of indian side but that doesn't mean they took those decisions but decisions are taken by Ms dhoni based on those input
Secondly u r saying austraila doesn't played well that's why we won test cricket is test cricket u have to played best of ur potential to beat bottom most team of the rankings
I agree with you but you agree or not its true virat is a good batsman but not a good leader.
Eg is RCB's failure.

Last edited:
Okay So let's elaborate it

Both will be playing under the captain who beated Australia in Australia

Both will be playing under the captain who scored fastest century by an Indian even though they are known as better hitter of the ball

Both will be playing under the captain who has Most consecutive wins in Test series (9) as a captain from 2015–2017 (equal with Ricky Ponting from 2005–2008)

Both will be playing under the First Indian and Asian captain to win at least one Test in South Africa, England and Australia.

Both will be playing under the player who has Most runs as captain of India in Tests

They will be playing under the captain who has Most ODI centuries as a captain of India (13)

We are Super Lucky that He is part of the rare breed of players who play more focused for their nation than for their franchise unlike many other s who become great while playing for franchise but play like gully cricketer for their country

Last edited:
Okay So let's elaborate it

Both will be playing under the captain who beated Australia in Australia

Both will be playing under the captain who scored fastest century by an Indian even though they are known as better hitter of the ball

Both will be playing under the captain who has Most consecutive wins in Test series (9) as a captain from 2015–2017 (equal with Ricky Ponting from 2005–2008)

Both will be playing under the First Indian and Asian captain to win at least one Test in South Africa, England and Australia.

Both will be playing under the player who has Most runs as captain of India in Tests

They will be playing under the captain who has Most ODI centuries as a captain of India (13)

We are Super Lucky that He is part of the rare breed of players who play more focused for their nation than for their franchise unlike many other s who become great while playing for franchise but play like gully cricketer for their country
last line is superb.

unlike many other s who become great while playing for franchise but play like gully cricketer for their country
If MSD not there then there is no Kohli for India cricket team pls realized that first so only Kohli itself said "MSD is my Captain"

The Man who gave 3 ICC Trophy to our country but u termed him as "Gully Cricketer"

Don't Respect his records at least respect him as a Indian Crickter

Mod Note: Post Edited to remove offensive part

Last edited by a moderator:
If MSD not there then there is no Kohli for India cricket team pls realized that first so only Kohli itself said "MSD is my Captain"

The Man who gave 3 ICC Trophy to our country but u termed him as "Gully Cricketer"

Don't Respect his records at least respect him as a Indian Crickter
@Gobinaath bro, he never mentioned any cricketer's name for his underlined part. And We all know what Dhoni is. What he mentioned is certainly true for several cricketers, if not for Dhoni. Please don't bring MSD everywhere, it's not required.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock