Discussion Internet Shutdown cases in India

Rajasthan has Congress government which is supposed to be a progressive and a liberal party. It's shocking how they comes number second after a Insurgency prone territory like Kashmir when it comes to Internet shutdowns. They shut down mobile internet when there is a election or an examination. What kind of party holds liberal principles by taking away fundamental rights of the citizens?

Ban on Mobile Internet continued for day 4 in Rajasthan. Tomorrow it will complete it's 5 Day for net ban. Whereas some district see relief from ban from yesterday late night.

Ban on Mobile Internet continued for day 4 in Rajasthan. Tomorrow it will complete it's 5 Day for net ban. Whereas some district see relief from ban from yesterday late night.
It is supposed to be restored on July 3rd.

Mobile Internet is restored in Jaipur.

Till Today not even one minute internet shutdown in my state .. Everything based on idealogy you follows & following the idealogy of the people by particular state 😎👍

Moreover here too Islamic community Bros/sisys are protesting for to display their opposement for prophet Mohammed remarks

Yesterday on the way to I'm going to office i saw their protest by islamic friend but one Hindu religion based family distributing butter milk to them this is the idealogy of Tamilnadu state but unfortunately some fringe/radical elements want to disturb the bond between all religion based community of people in our state but they won't succed though 😎👍

Between there was internet ban during sterlite-protests issue

also why did Mr hassan faced issues for his film "Vishwaroopam" ??? why did state Gov asked theaters owner not to show the film, citing law and order problems ???

wait till there is issue between dravidian ideologist and minorities

Between there was internet ban during sterlite-protests issue
My comment is about Nupur issue not about Sterlite protest
also why did Mr hassan faced issues for his film "Vishwaroopam" ??? why did state Gov asked theaters owner not to show the film, citing law and order problems ???
So what ur coming to say ??
wait till there is issue between dravidian ideologist and minorities
Well i too don't like when it comes to religious matters except some exceptions in some superstitions .. But i suggest Dravidian ideology over Gujarat model on economic development .. you can compare this with other state growth

My comment is about Nupur issue not about Sterlite protest

Right but then in your original comment you also said internet was never should down even for a minute in your state , i just highlighted it was during strelite protest internet was shunted down

So what ur coming to say ??
I just pointed out that even in your liberal state , Mr Hussian who is liberal himself faced warth of Islamist for his movie 'Vishwaroopam'.Gov in order to maintain law and order asked movie not to be screened. And in end mr Hussain bowed down to islamist and alter his movie.
And this happened when bjp was neither in power at center or at state

Well i too don't like when it comes to religious matters except some exceptions in some superstitions .. But i suggest Dravidian ideology over Gujarat model on economic development .. you can compare this with other state growth

Point is not of economic model but that it even exist in your state , even after having different model of governance which according to you is even better ...

Between it your state only where current gov is opposed to Neutrino project and was opposed by section of people too

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock