Breaking Global internet shutdown likely over next 48 hours [clickbait]

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 7
  • Views: Views 1,589
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. But I can't differentiate if this happen. Because I'm on BSNL. Facing frequent data disconnection problem from many years. Even they launched new GGSN for Kerala, but not useful. Sorry. I'm not defaming a network this time. Only shared my problem. Thanks. Good luck Netizens for the next 48 Hours.

Reactions: iDJ
OMG. But I can't differentiate if this happen. Because I'm on BSNL. Facing frequent data disconnection problem from many years. Even they launched new GGSN for Kerala, but not useful. Sorry. I'm not defaming a network this time. Only shared my problem. Thanks. Good luck Netizens for the next 48 Hours.
My school use to be next to BSNL headquarters of the state. Never got decent single to even use apps like UC and Opera Mini.

In a written reply to indianexpress.com, ICANN said that the Root Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover will not affect connectivity, and will have minimum impact to users, and declared the Russia Today report (which appeared first) as 'clickbait'.

In a written reply to indianexpress.com, ICANN said that the Root Key Signing Key (KSK) Rollover will not affect connectivity, and will have minimum impact to users, and declared the Russia Today report (which appeared first) as 'clickbait'.
So.. it's only for entice Netizens to visit RT site?!. Sigh.

So.. it's only for entice Netizens to visit RT site?!. Sigh.
Disgrace of news outlets to use Fake News Today's articles as source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock