Vodafone network shutdown in several areas??

• Thread starter Jones
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 1,988

Jones

Reaction score
All,

Whether vodafone network is shutdown in several parts of kerala? Im using vodafone sim..currently connecting only idea network ...when I did a manual search for the network on mobile, it is displaying Idea network along with other networks Except Vodafone...I checked in several areas in kerala while i was travelling..after idea vodafone merger, it was expected that they shutdown some towers. But this is impacting the calls and data services very badly..poor network quality and calls are not maturing.

All,

Whether vodafone network is shutdown in several parts of kerala? Im using vodafone sim..currently connecting only idea network ...when I did a manual search for the network on mobile, it is displaying Idea network along with other networks Except Vodafone...I checked in several areas in kerala while i was travelling..after idea vodafone merger, it was expected that they shutdown some towers. But this is impacting the calls and data services very badly..poor network quality and calls are not maturing.
Yes. On my mom's phone, i see only idea. But network services are still as good as before..

This is called integration. They are shutting down one of Idea/Vodafone depending on circle where they are strong. Here in UP East, they are shutting down Idea's network and all the Idea SIM are latching on Vodafone's network. It will take some time for network to normalize.

In Mumbai there is only Vodafone network no Idea network anymore. It's circle specific, if the circle is a stronghold for idea then Vodafone won't be available there and if it's a stronghold for vodafone then idea won't be available there.

In Mumbai there is only Vodafone network no Idea network anymore. It's circle specific, if the circle is a stronghold for idea then Vodafone won't be available there and if it's a stronghold for vodafone then idea won't be available there.
Any views for TN circle ? Still both networks working separately

In My Area No "Idea" 2G/3G/4G Signals From Merger of "Vodea"

In My Area
2G:- BSNL Mobile, IND Airtel, Vodafone In
3G:- BSNL, Vodafone In
4G:- IND Airtel, Vodafone In, Reliance, IND-Jio

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock