OTF Exclusive Installed Jio Broadband

harshit9935

Reaction score
Hello,
my brother has recently installed jio broadband in his place..he has paid 4500 as refundable security deposit...there are no monthly charges for now nd fup is 1tb per month...jio tv stb will be provided within 10-15 days...sadly in my area it will take 2-3 months more for laying of fiber cables...here are few pics and speettest..
Source

Source

Source

Source

Source

Wow congrats bro. U are the first person to upload installation pics of Jio Giga Fiber. Hence the first member to get the installation done.

Do post the pics of Giga TV STB once its installed

How u got installed.stil registrations not open in myjio and jio.com. so the speed is not Gbps and it's Mbps only

Congratulations. Looks like it's an individual home and not an apartment complex. Am I correct? The FAT- fiber splitter is separately provided. Hence my assumption. In case of apartments they are providing one FAT for 16 connections.

Congratulations. Looks like it's an individual home and not an apartment complex. Am I correct? The FAT- fiber splitter is separately provided. Hence my assumption. In case of apartments they are providing one FAT for 16 connections.
Yes bro...Ur assumption is correct

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock