Discussion India's new Motor Vehicle Act for violating traffic rules causing huge penalties on many

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 9,278

Are you in favor of the new fine?

• Total voters
agreed... cant compare apple to oranges !!

India is unique, and has its own set of problems, cant compare it to US, UK, Japan etc :no2:
Can we compare to Singapore and Paris then?😂

Yesterday a girl from one of the reputed university got killed after one truck hit her in my state. This is for all those who give the excuse that this fine is very bad, "How will poor people survive?" etc. All of them are forgetting the fact that India is one of those countries with highest count of accidents. / Roads are not bad every where. We have some cities with global standard of roads. Learn to obey rules and carry those documents. This life is not a joke for everyone. Stop giving these excuses.

Yesterday a girl from one of the reputed university got killed after one truck hit her in my state. This is for all those who give the excuse that this fine is very bad, "How will poor people survive?" etc. All of them are forgetting the fact that India is one of those countries with highest count of accidents. / Roads are not bad every where. We have some cities with global standard of roads. Learn to obey rules and carry those documents. This life is not a joke for everyone. Stop giving these excuses.
I am from same state. She got killed because the road at collage square is pretty narrow. Then who should be blamed; the girl who was with her helmet or the govt?

Last edited:
I am from same state. She got killed because the road at collage square is pretty narrow. Then who should be blamed; the girl who was with her helmet ot the govt?
Only if you cared to know the full story! Those trucks are not allowed inside cities before 10 PM. Why did that truck entered? And FYI that road is a 30 feet road. It's a square and traffic police is always there. Probably you have never seen the manner in which people are crossing that square!

But what is the guarantee that a driver with everything fine will not have an accident??
There is no relation between DL,RC, Insurance, PUC with accident.

I am from same state. She got killed because the road at collage square is pretty narrow. Then who should be blamed; the girl who was with her helmet or the govt?
Problem is that roads in cuttack is narrow and the citizens never obey any rules evenif now.

Simple Logic we are having worlds 2nd largest population and we will be soon No.1 But other countries have very less population when compared with India. So most probably we will only have highest count of accidents in the world. And half of the accidents are due to poor infrastructure and not by negligence.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock