Discussion India's new Motor Vehicle Act for violating traffic rules causing huge penalties on many

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 9,288

Are you in favor of the new fine?

• Total voters

venky

Reaction score
A biker based in Delhi has been fined ₹23k for riding a bike without wearing a helmet and also for not carrying important documents. The offence list was pretty big like Not carrying registration certificate, No helmet, Pollution and so on.

Source

Even if he sells his bike it can't come upto fine amount better he should give tat bike to the person who issued fine. Suppose if he has tvs xl super then it should be big pblm for common citizen.

8I6Za3U.jpg

Last edited:
After Activa owner, commercial vehicle driver slapped with massive fine of Rs 37,500

According to an image of the receipt, a commercial vehicle driver was slapped with a challan of ₹37,500 for a total of eight violations.Though we don't know when, i.e. the date, this new challan was issued, we do know that it was issued to the driver while he was plying on NH 48. The driver, a resident of Baghpat, Uttar Pradesh, committed the traffic offences.

upload a jpg

After Activa owner, commercial vehicle driver slapped with massive fine and the challan amount is even bigger

Last edited:
Joke of the government.

Infact the penalty amount will be increased 10% every year.

Poor people are killed even without accident. How can someone afford 37000 or 20000? Sheer joke!

Bad rule by government(n)
How People follow this rule too costly fine not fill poor people

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock