Discussion India's new Motor Vehicle Act for violating traffic rules causing huge penalties on many

• Thread starter venky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 68
  • Views: Views 9,371

Are you in favor of the new fine?

• Total voters
What about them who doesn't know how to use digilocker? Pathetic rule! Shame shame shame

Shambolic decision.

Person doesn't know how to use digilocker. Same person does not want to / forgets to carry documents.
What exactly do you purpose should be streamlined system to abide by the rules?

Person doesn't know how to use digilocker. Same person does not want to / forgets to carry documents.
What exactly do you purpose should be streamlined system to abide by the rules?
I want govt should make a rule if someone doesn't carry any sort of document his/her vehicle should be auctioned and the amount should be deposited in govt account.

b2FNcEg.jpg

While I travelled at many places including Singapore and Europe, the traffic discipline there is amazing. People follow the rules correctly and fines are also high do that the people follow the rules.

Again India is always an exception, the high fines are just a measure to keep the traffic offender under control. It's so bad to drive that I have stopped driving and just go on my bike. Worst is the taxi people who just overtake anyhow.

Someone said here "how will the poor and middle class pay the fines" do that means the people will still continue to break the traffic rules but can't afford to pay the fine.

Why pay the fine if all u can do is follow the rules correctly without any violation. Indian roads will be a much better place then to drive for people like me.

While I travelled at many places including Singapore and Europe, the traffic discipline there is amazing. People follow the rules correctly and fines are also high do that the people follow the rules.

Again India is always an exception, the high fines are just a measure to keep the traffic offender under control. It's so bad to drive that I have stopped driving and just go on my bike. Worst is the taxi people who just overtake anyhow.

Someone said here "how will the poor and middle class pay the fines" do that means the people will still continue to break the traffic rules but can't afford to pay the fine.

Why pay the fine if all u can do is follow the rules correctly without any violation. Indian roads will be a much better place then to drive for people like me.
I completely agree with you. Jaywalking should also be included. Near my school one person was beaten to death for running over a person when it was person's fault as he was crossing the road in the middle of the street. Traffic rules should be applicable to pedestrian as well. Also government needs to create more zebra crossings and introduce more traffic lights before imposing ridiculous high fines like Singapore and European Countries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock