Good News ICC T20 World Cup 2024 | Winner - India

Feeling very happy that Kohli fans and Dhoni fans supporting Rohit Sharma and Team India.

Dhoni fans Choker Rohit Sharma
Kohli fans Vada Pav.

Today they all supporting our team 🇮🇳
Dhoni fans (well except very few) NEVER support any players outside CSK. They (including team owners) support Australia because they also wear yellow. These losers celebrated when Aus defeated India in WTC final.

This fanbase topic is definitely off topic
But the toxicity of any fanbase is just unreal.
Fanbase of any player need to remember that all the players at the end play for the same Team i.e. team India at the end and mocking other player is like mocking whole team.
Virat and Rohit have the same goal today and always eventually, MSD is gone from team India.
Allegations and counter allegations aren't going to do any good.
And the sample size of haters is actually less for everyone, but they're too loud everywhere to make themselves felt, while the actual fans of players and eventually teams have their support irrespective.

Cricket Australia picked their team of the tournament in "T20I World Cup 2024"

Rohit, Head, Pooran, Aaron Jones, Stoinis, Hardik, Rashid (C), Rishad, Nortje, Bumrah, Farooqi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock