Good News ICC T20 World Cup 2024 | Winner - India

I am late to the party but is Shivam Dube any good?I have seen his innings and he seemed ill equipped to handle any kind of bowling.Insisting with him seems a little baffing at the moment with several better players sitting on fences.
Yes bro. Jaiswal, Samson and Rinku are all simply sitting in the bench...

Last minute team squad change , will give nightmare if we loss the match. So better continue same team. And most of the time team will not change their winning 11.

India's nemesis in last few years' ICC finals/knockouts Richard Kettleborough will not be the on-field umpire this time, but he'll be the TV umpire.

if England emerges victorious over India in the second semi-final, South Africa will be declared champions and secure their maiden ICC triumph because they finished ahead of England in Group 2 by winning all their matches in the Super 8s.

On the other hand, if India defeat England or if the second semi-final is abandoned due to weather, India will claim the title due to their superior net run rate (+2.017) compared to South Africa's (+0.599), a scenario arising due to both teams finishing at the top of their respective groups in the Super 8s.

It's your choice to follow some trash website(s), but please don't ruin forum's reputation by posting wrong infos.

What happens if we can't get a result even after the reserve day?​

If the weather prevents the match from being completed even on the reserve day, both teams shall be declared joint-winners.

Feeling very happy that Kohli fans and Dhoni fans supporting Rohit Sharma and Team India.

Dhoni fans Choker Rohit Sharma
Kohli fans Vada Pav.

Today they all supporting our team 🇮🇳

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock