Good News ICC T20 World Cup 2024 | Winner - India

ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Final | South Africa vs India | Barbados | Match Officials |

On-field Umpires - Chris Gaffaney, Richard Illingworth
TV Umpire - Richard Kettleborough
Referee - Richie Richardson

Rain loves South Africa

Chance of match in 29th june very less Looks like match will happen on reserved day sunday 30th June if that day rain happen and match get washout then india will be winner as in super 8 stage India nrr is better than South Africa

Last edited:
ICC Men's T20 World Cup

Final | South Africa vs India | Barbados | Match Officials |

On-field Umpires - Chris Gaffaney, Richard Illingworth
TV Umpire - Richard Kettleborough
Referee - Richie Richardson
INDIA---ICC EVENTS FINAL---RICHARD KETTLEBOROUGH

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai.....?
😜🤔😂

No Trophy will be shared if there is no Result
if England emerges victorious over India in the second semi-final, South Africa will be declared champions and secure their maiden ICC triumph because they finished ahead of England in Group 2 by winning all their matches in the Super 8s.

On the other hand, if India defeat England or if the second semi-final is abandoned due to weather, India will claim the title due to their superior net run rate (+2.017) compared to South Africa's (+0.599), a scenario arising due to both teams finishing at the top of their respective groups in the Super 8s.

Last edited:
I am late to the party but is Shivam Dube any good?I have seen his innings and he seemed ill equipped to handle any kind of bowling.Insisting with him seems a little baffing at the moment with several better players sitting on fences.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock