Seeking Help I should buy a 4G or 5G smartphone?

I prefer Realme phones over Redmi phones generally since last three four years. I used Realme X2 Pro and Realme X2 as my daily drivers for two years. Pretty fantastic phones. Realme 5 Pro was backup phones. Realme X2 Pro was even better than One Plus 7 series. I sold all of them recently and got decent value. Redmi phones I avoided due to motherboard issues and shifting to Mediatek since G90T in Redmi Note 8 Pro. Rest phones were good. But post Redmi Note 10 Pro, I didn't think they launched any good phones at all. Everything was above 20K and not value for money. Redmi Note 11 series was not so great. Redmi Note 12 Pro series costing 30000 is not at all worth. Maybe 22-24K, thats it nothing more than that. Also, Mediatek and Redmi doesn't go hand in hand, poor optimization overall. Tested phone with Dimensity 810 on both Realme and Redmi. Realme was better. Realme X7 Max one of the best phones optimized with Dimensity chipset. Nobody even come close. Same goes with Realme 10 Pro Plus and Realme 11 Pro Plus if you remove bloatware(Can easily recommend them under 23K for 256GB). Sale price is not yet out so waiting for it. I hope Realme upgrades ultrawide sensor to 13MP and processor to Dimensity 7200/8200. It will be unbeatable then Realme 12 Pro Plus series. Next are Moto Edge 40 Neo and Moto Edge 40.
For me phones r for craze other than heavy work...very little usage for me..

Lava Blaze Pro 5G only bcoz of newly launched?
The above thoughts arised after watching the unboxing video...y can't be Lava Blaze 5G 8 GB?which part is better in Pro?
Yet to test out Lava Blaze Pro as it's not available for sale yet. Have asked for local retailer. Maybe camera will be a bit better.

Budget?

Infinix Zero 30 5G/Infinix GT 10 Pro(Both are good phones), mind you first one is camera centric phone, second one is less bloatware and more powerful.

Realme 10 Pro Plus/Realme 11 Pro Plus will be good options around 21-22K with card discounts. Both are similar phones with different main camera. If you are getting 256GB at just 1K extra, then go for Realme 11 Pro Plus. You just need to know how to uninstall or disable the bloatware. After that both are pretty good phones.

From Mi and Poco,

Poco X5 Pro(Overall good phone)
Poco F5(Beast phone except camera, camera is subpar, if anyone gets it under 24K for 256GB, then it's killer deal).
Redmi Note 11 Pro(IMX 766 one), this is same as Realme 10 Pro Plus, but Realme has optimised it well(if you remove bloatware). Redmi Note 11 Pro Plus has good camera, but not worth it.

Moto Edge 40 Neo is killer deal at 21999(256GB), but again not so good camera, poor haptics as well.

iQOO Z7 Pro has good camera(but they could have given better camera hardware, they protected their Vivo V series by degrading camera hardware for this). This also has very poor haptics and very poor battery life, because they have gone for aesthetics this time. Earlier, iQOO series in this range were pretty good. iQOO Z5 and Z6 Pro. They have messed this line up totally.

Nothing Phone 1 is available under 25K as well.
If you want raw performance, iQOO Neo 7 is great choice under 25K.

Sorry for late reply.
Poco F5 with exchange offers 19999(Just one cons, camera is not that great, rest is steal at these price tag)

Normal card discount 21999

Poco X5 Pro 17999 with offers, now every other phone looks dull infront of this deal.

Grab both the deals if you want great overall balanced phones at respective price tags.

the screen is better in the new lava pro, and i prefer the punch hole over the notch camera @Mr.Bhat and since it is one year newer it will get little bit more software support.

Infinix Deal Price

During the Flipkart BBD Sale,

Infinix Zero 30 5G - ₹ 20999
Infinix GT 10 Pro - ₹ 18999
Infinix Note 30 5G - ₹ 12499
Infinix Hot 30i - ₹ 6749
Infinix Smart 7 HD - ₹ 5399

With all Bank Offers etc

After successfully booked this offer hit, now cancelled successfully.

After discount paid Rs. 13097/-.
BJDrfAS.jpg

Flipkart is sh#t in these things. Same happened with Moto Edge 30 Ultra one month back. By mistake it was available at 24999, and Flipkart cancelled the order. We are still lacking digital infrastructure to be honest. I haven't used Infinix Note 30 5G, but four other phones I have used and they are superb. The top two offers are superb. Dominance of Realme and Redmi is gone under 20K since two years. But we need more competition in this price bracket next year.

Flipkart is sh#t in these things. Same happened with Moto Edge 30 Ultra one month back. By mistake it was available at 24999, and Flipkart cancelled the order. We are still lacking digital infrastructure to be honest. I haven't used Infinix Note 30 5G, but four other phones I have used and they are superb. The top two offers are superb. Dominance of Realme and Redmi is gone under 20K since two years. But we need more competition in this price bracket next year.
Ohhh.... Bhai can you Clear me that Rs. 12999 when going to start?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock