Seeking Help I should buy a 4G or 5G smartphone?

Yes, I and my half (wife) using Infinix Hot 20 5G (4+64) since December 2022, its smoothly running. Hence I am planning to buy Note 30 specially for JBL Speakers.

My wife and my requirement are very less. So we are impressed with purchase with help of Sarfaraz Bhai.
JBL speakers free with phone?

Is infinix a good brand?anyone using? Request to share experience
It's good brand except for software thing. Software is decent, but nothing extra ordinary. Have used six to seven phones from their portfolio starting from Infinix Zero 5G with Dimensity 900. Recently launched devices were good. Just one thing only software thing, if they can fix, they will even beat Motorola+Lava in this price bracket.

It's good brand except for software thing. Software is decent, but nothing extra ordinary. Have used six to seven phones from their portfolio starting from Infinix Zero 5G with Dimensity 900. Recently launched devices were good. Just one thing only software thing, if they can fix, they will even beat Motorola in this price bracket.
Infinix Zero 5G 2023 and Infinix Zero 5G turbo recently got software update of Android 13 and it's been good.

Thank you all for your thoughts about different mobile options to purchase....

I'm planning to buy a mobile for my dad and I'm stuck between - Moto G84 / Edge 40 Neo. Not considering any other brands as of now atleast.

Usage - Light to Medium, News apps, Youtube, More calls, whatsapp.

Tempted towards Edge 40 Neo just due to Curved glass, but again just curious to know the usage experience of Curved glass - like holding the phone or the accidental touches on the edges, longevity, repairability etc ? I did some google reseach on flat vs curved screens but the info is too much to take in 😬 So few bullet points to take it or not helps me if someone can please.

In case I get Edge 40 neo, planning to keep it for my self and give my phone to dad 😛 if i get G84 then straight to dad.

*Camera's are not my concern, average/decent ones should work for me.

I am using G54 currently and its camera is good enough, much better than my old G62. Moto G84 will be having more or less the same cameras.

Regarding curved screen, my wife earlier used S20+ and currently using S22+ from last year. She prefers S22+ screen, even though S20+ had higher resolution. Though there are not much issues with false touch on sides in S20+ (due to sw and a thicker Spigen case), she always has the fear of the glass getting broken. With S22+ flat screen (again with thick case) she is more than happy.

Since you are the one going to use Edge 40 neo, if you will be surely keep using the phone with case (a good hard case is included in the box btw) and be very careful, go for it without a second thought. It has even better Cameras, processor, sw features (like Ready for oops, both have ready for, only my G54 misses that) & Android OS updates.

But if you travel a lot or will not use a case and NOT ready to "Babying" your phone, then go for G84.

Last edited:
Massive discount!
ecceRP0.jpg

Many many phones listed here, one question whether dual sim phones listed here supports Dual 5 G? means both the slots acts as 5 G?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock