Seeking Help I should buy a 4G or 5G smartphone?

Yeah. That is also now available in budget Motorola phones. Samsung has "Secret Folder" in higher end A series and above grade phones. Motorola earlier had that same as "Secure Folder" in their Edge series earlier. But now it is available in G54 as well as G62 (after Android 13 update).

I am using "Secure Folder" as dual apps only and hence bought the 256GB variant.

Simply put, Secure Folder = App Locker + Dual Apps. Same goes for Samsung's Secret Folder. Heard that "Dual Apps feature" is natively coming to Pixels via Android 14, but NOT 100% sure.
Nice to know it...
I was a fanboy of Samsung and my 1St coloured phone also Samsung...within a year all those 4handsets got issues of hanging...so left it...bought 2 Motorola bút bcoz of network issues sold and didn't get back again..
Now even though not liking clean Android but thinking of exchanging my RN 11 with any of lava 5G (low cost) ...it's just for craze only...still didn't got 5G in my location...

Nice to know it...
I was a fanboy of Samsung and my 1St coloured phone also Samsung...within a year all those 4handsets got issues of hanging...so left it...bought 2 Motorola bút bcoz of network issues sold and didn't get back again..
Now even though not liking clean Android but thinking of exchanging my RN 11 with any of lava 5G (low cost) ...it's just for craze only...still didn't got 5G in my location...
Redmi Note 12 5G is available under 14K I guess. You can check that out. But Moto offers are unbeatable at the moment.
Snapdragon 680 under 10K
Snapdragon 695 under 15K
Mediatek Dimensity 7030 under 21K, exceptional in my honest opinion.

Redmi Note 12 5G is available under 14K I guess. You can check that out. But Moto offers are unbeatable at the moment.
Snapdragon 680 under 10K
Snapdragon 695 under 15K
Mediatek Dimensity 7030 under 21K, exceptional in my honest opinion.
Well I don't go beyond 12-15 k..also preffer lava 5G mostly...
Once and if I go beyond 15k then it's RN 13 Pro+5G once available...

Well I don't go beyond 12-15 k..also preffer lava 5G mostly...
Once and if I go beyond 15k then it's RN 13 Pro+5G once available...
November or December. It's good upgrade over Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. But let's see what Realme brings to the table with Realme 12 Pro Plus.

Their last two phones not value for money in my opinion.

November or December. It's good upgrade over Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. But let's see what Realme brings to the table with Realme 12 Pro Plus.

Their last two phones not value for money in my opinion.
No Realme phones..I have bought on 1St sale and used Realme 5 pro since it launched...no more interest in that brand...
BTW it's not RN 10 Pro Max but RN 11...I am not selling RN10 pro ...

@TheAndroidFreak
Can u share ur thought on this.. now 700 is Lava Blaze 5G..6020 is Lava Blaze Pro 5G...
Need clarification..which one is better as I am not atall playing any games ...

@TheAndroidFreak
Can u share ur thought on this.. now 700 is Lava Blaze 5G..6020 is Lava Blaze Pro 5G...
Need clarification..which one is better as I am not atall playing any games ...

Dimensity 6020 is Dimensity 700 only. It's rebranding they have done this year. Get Lava Blaze Pro 5G as it's launched just now. You cannot go wrong with Lava as it's optimized well with Dimensity chipset. Network strength is really good in last two phones, Plus regular updates unlike Infinix and Tecno.

Mediatek after rebranding there names of low end SoC.

Dimensity 6020 = Dimensity 700,
Dimensity 6080 = Dimensity 810,
Dimensity 7020 = Dimensity 930,
Dimensity 7050 = Dimensity 1080,
Dimensity 8020 = Dimensity 1100,
Dimensity 8050 =Dimensity 1300

Correct me if I am wrong.Have used all the devices with it, so can confirm.

Last edited:
No Realme phones..I have bought on 1St sale and used Realme 5 pro since it launched...no more interest in that brand...
BTW it's not RN 10 Pro Max but RN 11...I am not selling RN10 pro ...
I prefer Realme phones over Redmi phones generally since last three four years. I used Realme X2 Pro and Realme X2 as my daily drivers for two years. Pretty fantastic phones. Realme 5 Pro was backup phones. Realme X2 Pro was even better than One Plus 7 series. I sold all of them recently and got decent value. Redmi phones I avoided due to motherboard issues and shifting to Mediatek since G90T in Redmi Note 8 Pro. Rest phones were good. But post Redmi Note 10 Pro, I didn't think they launched any good phones at all. Everything was above 20K and not value for money. Redmi Note 11 series was not so great. Redmi Note 12 Pro series costing 30000 is not at all worth. Maybe 22-24K, thats it nothing more than that. Also, Mediatek and Redmi doesn't go hand in hand, poor optimization overall. Tested phone with Dimensity 810 on both Realme and Redmi. Realme was better. Realme X7 Max one of the best phones optimized with Dimensity chipset. Nobody even come close. Same goes with Realme 10 Pro Plus and Realme 11 Pro Plus if you remove bloatware(Can easily recommend them under 23K for 256GB). Sale price is not yet out so waiting for it. I hope Realme upgrades ultrawide sensor to 13MP and processor to Dimensity 7200/8200. It will be unbeatable then Realme 12 Pro Plus series. Next are Moto Edge 40 Neo and Moto Edge 40.

Also network signal strength is not so good in Redmi phones with Dimensity chipset. Redmi Note series phone with Dimensity 810(Don't remember the name), Poco F3 GT(with Dimensity 1200), Xiaomi 11i hypercharge had network issues. Realme phone with Dimensity 810, Realme X7 Max with Dimensity 1200, Realme 9/10/11Pro Plus never had issue.

Last edited:
Dimensity 6020 is Dimensity 700 only. It's rebranding they have done this year. Get Lava Blaze Pro 5G as it's launched just now.

Mediatek after rebranding there names of low end SoC.

Dimensity 6020 = Dimensity 700,
Dimensity 6080 = Dimensity 810,
Dimensity 7020 = Dimensity 930,
Dimensity 7050 = Dimensity 1080,
Dimensity 8020 = Dimensity 1100,
Dimensity 8050 =Dimensity 1300

Correct me if I am wrong.Have used all the devices with it, so can confirm.
Lava Blaze Pro 5G only bcoz of newly launched?
The above thoughts arised after watching the unboxing video...y can't be Lava Blaze 5G 8 GB?which part is better in Pro?

Thanx for the inputs...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock