• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 1,796

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Do you guys think smartphones sales specially those mid-range phones will decline because of PUBG ban as it's clone doesn't require much resources to work?

Do you guys think smartphones sales specially those mid-range phones will decline because of PUBG ban as it's clone doesn't require much resources to work?
Nope i don't think anyone used to buy smartphone for specifically PUBG especially the mid-range ones... Acc. to me Asus ROG 3 would be the most affected by this ban.

Nope i don't think anyone used to buy smartphone for specifically PUBG especially the mid-range ones
Dude.. There are literally many companies who promoted their phones like pubgm capable. People (esp. 16-25 yr olds) used to buy it just by seeing that their phone is capable to run the game.
Acc. to me Asus ROG 3 would be the most affected by this ban.
Definitely, no wonder why they haven't launched it in India yet
Not really. People will still buy phones. If not pubg, they'll find call of duty

Definitely, no wonder why they haven't launched it in India yet
Asus ROG 3 not launched in India? 🤔

Wr8lIwQ.jpg

Asus ROG Phone 3 | Flipkart.com

Global & Indian launch were on the same day.

Dude.. There are literally many companies who promoted their phones like pubgm capable. People (esp. 16-25 yr olds) used to buy it just by seeing that their phone is capable to run the game.
Mate, I don't remember the last smartphone which was specifically promoted the phone as PUBG capable smartphone.
Every 10k+ smartphone nowadays is capable to run it.

Mate, I don't remember the last smartphone which was specifically promoted the phone as PUBG capable smartphone.
At least one Redmi phone was promoted as Pubg capable. Don't remember when, was it 2018 or 2019.. But definitely remember one Redmi phone...

No that much impact due to PUBG ban, As there are lot more similar games in google play store....
But this online training due to COVID19 have increased Smartphone sales substantially.

This is your title or China's Global Times's headline?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock