Discussion How PubG ban in India affects smartphones sales

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 22
  • Views: Views 1,815
This is your title or China's Global Times's headline?
At first I didn't create the title. It was some team member who took my post and created a thread. Second I asked a genuine query about sales on smartphone discussion thread. They might have found it useful. Hence, created a seperate thread about it. I don't even type PUBG in that form.

If your assumption is this forum being taken over by Chinese mouthpiece Global Times. I recommend to stop visiting.

Especially POCO And Other Gaming special Mobile phones sale will be detoraited.
But ,Untill the launch of FauG.
It is just going to be like PUBG.

At first I didn't create the title. It was some team member who took my post and created a thread. Second I asked a genuine query about sales on smartphone discussion thread. They might have found it useful. Hence, created a seperate thread about it. I don't even type PUBG in that form.

If your assumption is this forum being taken over by Chinese mouthpiece Global Times. I recommend to stop visiting.
Sorry If hurt. I never wish to go in to the reasons why PUBG was banned. But It surely never going to affect the sale of smart mobiles, bcoz, no one buys the mobile to play PUBG, Its one of the ability of the mobile thats all.

Wait what? You seriously thinks anyone buys a 40k+ smartphone for PUBG ?
yes, not think it is reality.
The teen age guys just buy the oneplus7 pro/7T/7T pro for snapdragon 855 processor so that they can play PUBG without any lag.

yes, not think it is reality.
The teen age guys just buy the oneplus7 pro/7T/7T pro for snapdragon 855 processor so that they can play PUBG without any lag.
Remember, OnePlus phones are used by people of all ages...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock