Got a New JioFi3 device through the Current dongle exchange offer.

akshayprabhu

Reaction score
With the new Jio dongle exchange offer coming into force, I spent some time to go and get a JioFi 3 as I wanted since a long time!

3f3fef4662ad3f935d30df8f74b582e4.jpg

I paid ₹999/- for the Device plus ₹408 for the SIM

Offer details : JioFi purchase new offers

So, as we all know that Jio had once given offer to exchange our old dongles for a JioFi device in the past... I missed that opportunity and was waiting badly for some time.. Came across an article yesterday and a fellow member of this forum Jit_Meena also told about the offer resuming.

All I did was a few mins after the store opened, I called them up and asked if there was any offer to exchange the dongle and no matter how many store I called, they said the exchange offer has been discontinued. During lunch time, I visited one Reliance digital store which apparently did have the stock of JioFi 3(I knew this beforehand) and went on to enquire about the offer. Then the checked internally and gave me print-out of offer details and a declaration form for my old dongle.

All process and payments later, I now have a JioFi 3 which I bought for Rs. 999/- with a Jio SIM upon exchange of my old Huawei E303 unlocked dongle.

I felt this was a good deal given that I got more than 50% of the old dongle value as discount and given the fact that the dongle is now 5 years old and 3G with no wifi which did not serve any purpose for me.

So, those who have an old unused dongle, I'd recommend this exchange scheme.

P.S: The dongle's physical condition should be good enough no matter the dongle is working or dead.

preliminary speed test : http://www.speedtest.net/result/6265365277.png :( :( :( :( :wall :wall

akshayprabhu said:
With the new Jio dongle exchange offer coming into force, I spent some time to go and get a JioFi 3 as I wanted since a long time!

Will post more information later in the day..

I paid ₹999/- for the Device plus ₹408 for the SIM

In rajasthan it will be available for purchase tomorrow

Last edited by a moderator:
Jit_Meena said:
In rajasthan it will be available for purchase tomorrow

Bro, don't quote image :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock