JioFi purchase new offers

akshayprabhu

Reaction score
So after visiting the Reliance Digital store, I've got my JIOFI3 device and found out that there are three offers that one can make use of while purchasing the JioFi 2/3 device. 

1. 100% cashback offer. When you buy a new JioFi dongle, you'll have to pay Rs. 1999/- and buy a new SIM by paying an additional Rs.408 or Rs. 509 (as per your required plan). You'll get Rs.2010 worth 4G data vouchers (Rs.201 booster recharge x10 - spread across 10 subsequent recharges on the number you buy with the JioFi). This will effectively make the cost of the device = ZERO

2. When you buy a new JioFi dongle, you'll have to pay Rs. 1999/- and buy a new SIM by paying an additional Rs.408 or Rs. 509 (as per your required plan). You'll get Rs.1005 worth 4G data vouchers (Rs.201 booster recharge x5 - spread across 5 subsequent recharges on the number you buy with the JioFi). This will effectively make the cost of the device = 994

3. Exchanging old Dongle - When you buy a new JioFi dongle, you'll have to pay Rs. 999/- and buy a new SIM by paying an additional Rs.408 or Rs. 509 (as per your required plan). You'll get Rs.1005 worth 4G data vouchers (Rs.201 booster recharge x5 - spread across 5 subsequent recharges on the number you buy with the JioFi). This will effectively make the cost of the device = ZERO

If you call the nearest reliance digital store, they may deny any offer being available.. just go to the store and make them check for the offer and you'll get it.

I've completely updated this post to include full details of the available offers.

RE: JioFi new offers

I had went to store today. No offers were available today.

Ritesh said:
I had went to store today. No offers were available today.

same here.. They told me to check back tomorrw

Last edited by a moderator:

jiofi exchange offer start tomorrow by reliance digital in new tnc update with 999rs exchange price with compulsory sim purchase 408rs 
total price will be 1407rs

Jit_Meena said:
jiofi exchange offer start tomorrow by reliance digital in new tnc update with 999rs exchange price with compulsory sim purchase 408rs 
total price will be 1407rs

how different is it from the offer I listed above?

Jit_Meena said:
You have to pay 999+99+309
If you buy at current price of 1999. You have to pay 99+303 or more for plan.
Why you are posting same contents in all the posts.

they have increased exchange price before it was 500 now 1k +recharge not worth spent 1500 rs

Earlier We have to Give them Old Dongles +499+99+309 = 907/-
now we have to give them Old dongle +999+99+309=1407/-

Right????

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock