• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 11
  • Views: Views 1,528

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
I have upgraded my smartphone from Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra to the latest S24 Ultra.

I had pre-booked the device (offline) on 19 January and got it on 24 January.

As a part of the pre-booking offer I got the 512GB variant (Titanium Black color) at the price of 256GB variant.

I also bought two official Samsung accessories for the device (Smart View Wallet Case & 45 Watt PD Power Adapter).

The only major con I found was the device design, I dislike the sharp edges and the boxy feeling on hands. However, since only the Ultra variant ships with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 processor in India, I went for it. I had also mentioned this thing on @Dr Saurabh's unboxing thread.

This time Samsung has ditched the curved displays that they were mostly using for S series flagship devices and went for flat display instead. It was a good decision imo considering tempered glass can be easily applied on flat displays compared to curved displays.

So far the device feels great. I will trying updating on this thread as I continue to use it for some time.

Some pics of the device and accessories:

tdlhoIb.jpg

YDv0NEb.jpg

DRzbglN.jpg

Thanks for reading! :)

Congratulations 🤩🤩
You still using 3 button navigation bar?

Congratulations bro...me too wants smart view wallet case for my S23 Ultra. Can you tell me how's the experience with case bro???

me too wants smart view wallet case for my S23 Ultra. Can you tell me how's the experience with case bro???
I like flip cases bro. If you also like them, you will find this case as the best.

One thing though. The Samsung official cases are available till a few months since the device launch. They aren't available after a year. I checked the same case for S23 Ultra online and it was out of stock everywhere including the Samsung official site. If you manage to get it offline then that's good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock