Got a new Broadband Connection - Railwire FTTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 17,053
Isn't BSNL manage bharat net I mean national optical fiber network in which govt promised to invest 10k crore this year budget?

How can they say they cannot provide faster Internet?

Even they are not ready to lower the cost as they said its national government decided plans. Private operators can provide those plans how we don't know but we can't. WTH man!

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro. I am planning to go BSNL exchange today and ask for disconnection since my lead gets closed if i open online without any response. Height of bad service! [emoji14]

By the way, they have optical fiber plans but costs are sky touching. Not sure if those plans even give those speeds or not. :s

I can understand bro as I am too a BSNL BB Customer. :hs

My BSNL Connection was facing Frequent Disconnection Problem since 3 months but just few days back it got fixed :s

but I am not having any other option than BSNL here as Both Tikona and Airtel are very bad in speed here they even don't able to provide proper promised speed atleast BSNL is stable here :shy

They were acting like they don't even aware such speed services available at lower cost. Because other customers might move by hearing this. Infact no 8 Mbps plan available in ADSL 2 here. VDSL installation is 5k+ and plans are very costly too. So why to keep feeding them!

Sarkar said:
They are living in another world, that's why charging so much and no idea about current market pricing [emoji1]

Very true bro.

Hi,

This is the GEPON Unit that was installed in my home from railwire. It costs around 2k as per the installer but rarely available on Indian sites. It was inclusive in installation charges so i didn't paid anything extra for it. Chinese websites like AliExpress selling of different brands which costs 4-5k. It is tiny in size and compact but does the job very well.

250a8217024d8b0d88f9cc99cdc6c16e.jpg

There was some wire cut somewhere last night so BB was down, they fixed it instantly this morning unlike BSNL who took months for that always!

Bapun Raz said:
Tested packet loss through ping google.com -t command, not a single drop. Awesome! :eek:hya

how to check that bro... actually i too have fibre bb and it connects to modem through dth cable...it doesn't give 20 mbps permanently

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock