Discussion Getting a new Broadband connection

make connection mode of GPON as DHCP
Do you mean changing it to Ethernet?

LjHtt4g.png

Do you mean changing it to Ethernet?

LjHtt4g.png
Honestly, i am not sure bro. My GPON is very basic one with lesser options. So i don't know what's wrong with your configuration. Mine has PPPoE, DHCP etc. modes and on the GPON it is set to DHCP mode and on the router it is set to PPPoE mode. Login credentials are entered through the router.

Ok I've given up on this. And as you said earlier, I've started seeing captcha on Google searches..

Railwire. It's actually disappointing because I have a 100 Mbps plan. I'm going to switch to a lower plan next month...
xDiX5jy.png
You should get better speed. Contact your cable operator. I am also on 100 Mbps plan and i get around 70-90 Mbps download & upload speeds.

You should get better speed. Contact your cable operator. I am also on 100 Mbps plan and i get around 70-90 Mbps download & upload speeds.
But still buying 100 Mbps plan and getting only 70-80, that's disappointing na, further compounded by very frequent captcha checks?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock