Got a new Broadband Connection - Railwire FTTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 17,113
Vicky said:
Offtopic comment: Abcd bro,is it vaild for airtel bb :huh ,i'm always pay my airtel bb bill without any discount :(

"Not valid for Add Cash, Netbanking. FC Balance & Airtel transactions (Postpaid/Prepaid/DTH/Landline)"

So don't think it's valid for Airtel :(

Correct. For most of private operators freecharge, paytm etc not having payment option. Only for ACT, Airtel most have option available.

By the way, So far internet is stable and quite good than BSNL. Worth moving i feel. :win

Vicky said:
Offtopic comment: Abcd bro,is it vaild for airtel bb :huh ,i'm always pay my airtel bb bill without any discount :(

FC wont give CB or Discount offer to any airtel services bro :s:s:( .. I think possible in Myairtel app bro have you check there :huh ..

shawl_who said:
congrats bro.. :tup

end of an 10 yr old era :s
Yes bro. I am planning to go BSNL exchange today and ask for disconnection since my lead gets closed if i open online without any response. Height of bad service! [emoji14]

By the way, they have optical fiber plans but costs are sky touching. Not sure if those plans even give those speeds or not. :s

Bapun Raz said:
Yes bro. I am planning to go BSNL exchange today and ask for disconnection since my lead gets closed if i open online without any response. Height of bad service! [emoji14]

By the way, they have optical fiber plans but costs are sky touching. Not sure if those plans even give those speeds or not. :s

yes, I too had to visit MTNL Sanchar hat, for disconnection :wall

In this new digital India, imagine, one has to go in person for disconnection of their internet :D

MTNL, BSNL.... poor broadbands... :lol

Friends I don't have any idea about wireless Broadband plans.I reside in Suburban area of Chennai where no wired cable tv or even BSNL telephone line nor any fibre optic like ACT reached yet although its there when we reach 2 to 3 km's towards main roads of my area.Is Railtel Tikona any of them wireless and can I install it just like DTH and get more Unlimited data unlike Tata Photon max wifi.

Yes. Railwire has wireless broadband service with same plans as wired broadband. Please have a look here: Internet tariff plans

I do not advise to go for Tikona after reading stories about them from previous customers. :no

So BSNL guy didn't let me go and asked me to get the 2 Mbps unlimited plan but i denied, they requested me to keep the connection for a month on Safe Custody Plan - Plan details

I agreed but they did it with a hope that i may change my mind, which has 0.01% chances as of now. They even talked to me with their service head, he too agreed that they can't provide such faster plans. The lower post guys were talking why they are in market if they can't compete with private operators in this digital era!

I was shocked to see how the whole network is being managed, themselves confused!

Good decision @Bapun Raz bro,no need to pay the safe custody charge,after disconnection also they will give more offers bro :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock