Got a new Broadband Connection - Railwire FTTH

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 108
  • Views: Views 17,004
Now FUP limit crossed, was getting 10 Mbps full speed till now, but once power gone and resumed (the modem restarted) all things gone. Now at 1 Mbps! :(

Now from next time connect modem to ups to prevent power cut and modem restart

Sarkar said:
Now from next time connect modem to ups to prevent power cut and modem restart
ups always need to be on then, which will kill the battery lifetime quickly :wall

Jagadeesh said:
What Is Bsnl's 249rs Plan..?

bro its a plan for new users , I am currently using this plan   till 1GB DL speed goes around ~200 KB/ps ( 1 GB limit is crossed in few hours of the first day of the month :'( ) then it stayes at max 150 KB/ps throughout the month

King77 said:
bro its a plan for new users , I am currently using this plan   till 1GB DL speed goes around ~200 KB/ps ( 1 GB limit is crossed in few hours of the first day of the month :'( ) then it stayes at max 150 KB/ps throughout the month

I am getting 1.5mbps always...

New plans yet to come in my circle. Anyways, still i get better speeds with affordable and cheaper price than BSNL ADSL connection.

Today i disconnected my BSNL connection, they want us to go to their office and fill the disconnection form in this paperless era. :s :dodgy

Just checked, they have removed all my plans from my BSNL Landline & BB. Checked via web selfcare. Thank god, they did! ;)

Bapun bro I can't get railwire in my area as I contacted them last week but they told me that currently they are not giving any new connections in most of the part of indore because of some frequent disconnection issue they told me to contact after 6 months :(

But I get good speed in bsnl :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock