Goods & Services Tax (GST): What became dearer and cheaper

wait for the right time. Ur not living in a fantasy land where a magic wand is waved and everything gets fixed.

Want early bro , all prices are depend upon petrol n diesel . if this happen then it is very good thing . who say ACHE DIN comes . " jo wada kiya hai wo nibhana padega " n dont blame previous govt they are failed thats why people elected to this govt. Have u seend modiji tweets and video during 2014 election , so all thing want to be implemented , n do t excuse that magical , fantasy etc

Waiting for Gujarat Result!!

Nothing going to happen

They already done all the cheap things to climb up the chair again

Even in 2019 also i don't think any change may be minority govt or bit over the mark of majority that's it

From ED , CBI , IT even supreme court in their pocket what else then

I'm afraid of who going to be in the list of next to Mousilini , hitler , ????

Chill bro's :cool: we will get to know the result of GST and all things either positive or negative in 2019 elections.

People are not that innocent to ignore things that are good or bad to them, it will have impact in the elections.

And anyways we will have to live with the choice of majority in Democracy though it is good or bad for us personally, we just should hope that the best is elected.

Last edited:
Nothing going to happen

They already done all the cheap things to climb up the chair again

Even in 2019 also i don't think any change may be minority govt or bit over the mark of majority that's it

No no it willn't happen.
Chatisgarh, Madhyapradesh & Rajstan election will teach them a lesson.

We already have excellent examples from Bihar, Tamilnadu and magics from Arunachal Pradesh, Goa etc... Absence of any strong opposition the river simply keeps breaching the banks.

A

and get back who ? Lol again u turn.

Demonetisation was done with a good intention. People of India know it

Be ready to see himachal and karnataka results
Woo u support corruption ?? I think u r not aware about previous bjp govt in karnataka . Karnataka govt goving good . just check the history of previous gov. Of karnataka . lool

Woo u support corruption ?? I think u r not aware about previous bjp govt in karnataka . Karnataka govt goving good . just check the history of previous gov. Of karnataka . lool
as though existing govt at Karnataka is good. Yes previous one was also not good, so I am accepting it. Not some blind supporter of a party

So.mean during UPA these above were not in pockets ?

BTW international agencies are rating this govt better. World bank had said economy is is good conditions

I don't know why our people can't see the reality, these people dream big, but are not ready to face little temporary hardships (demonetisation and gst) to put the nation back on track. They want everything in a plate.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock