Goods & Services Tax (GST): What became dearer and cheaper

Who is responsible for not passing GST 20 years ago ??? People blame this govt for introducing a law that most of the developed nations have long back. And we want to be a super power.

People should blame the past govt for not passing it.
Also want to add petrol n diesel , then we can sau achee din is comes

Last edited:
So mean there were no such cases in the past ??? Sorry to say, this is because of the local administration and not Centre

Aren't you feeling guilty for Choosing a Government that doesn't know how to Implement crucial policy decisions,without proper planning literally killing the Poor,I think People who supports Central Govt were in a sense of Some Hallucination by blaming the Local Authorities for Everything forgetting the fact the grave situations were as a result of poorly planned Central schemes in the name of fight against corruption blah blah,,..

Last edited:
Aren't you feeling guilty for Choosing a Government that doesn't know how to Implement crucial policy decisions,without proper planning
atleast this govt is doing something..
The Govt has shown they have the guts to do things..
not like the previous one..!

atleast this govt is doing something..
The Govt has shown they have the guts to do things..
not like the previous one..!

Aadhar & GST were brainchild of UPA current Govt hijacked & implemented it in a worst possible way,more than anything the hundreds of lives lost in this process is an unpardonable offence & if it doesnt shook the collective conscious of our nation then we must feel ashamed to call ourselves Humans.

Last edited:
Aren't you feeling guilty for Choosing a Government that doesn't know how to Implement crucial policy decisions,without proper planning literally killing the Poor,I think People who supports Central Govt were in a sense of Some Hallucination by blaming the Local Authorities for Everything forgetting the fact the grave situations were as a result of poorly planned Central schemes in the name of fight against corruption blah blah,,..

do u think demonetization should have been advertised on newspaper, radio, and tv. ? Because there was some amount of secrecy the impact was good.

Do u think 2 different deminetisation should have been done one for rich and one for poor?

What about emergency in 1975 where without and policy millions were affected just to save ones political chair ?

If u cannot wait and feel u want results and every issue in the nation to be fixed in 3 yesrs... Ur not living in a magical land.

Also If u feel all parties are same then there is no point voting.

do u think demonetization should have been advertised on newspaper, radio, and tv. ? Because there was some amount of secrecy the impact was good.

Do u think 2 different deminetisation should have been done one for rich and one for poor?

What about emergency in 1975 where without and policy millions were affected just to save ones political chair ?

I wasn't born then and even i have no interest in knowing them.
And about demonetiszation i support it.But where is the black money except in speeches of bjp leaders.

Don't reside in the past & hurriedly travel to the future the problems we are facing now is the only reality there is deeper pain inflicted resulted in losses of huge proportions,this case now needs to be presented in people's court & given a sentence of Government overthrown at 2019 & wish this happens.

Don't reside in the past & hurriedly travel to the future the problems we are facing now is the only reality there is deeper pain inflicted resulted in losses of huge proportions,this case now needs to be presented in people's court & given a sentence of Government overthrown at 2019 & wish this happens.

and get back who ? Lol again u turn.

Demonetisation was done with a good intention. People of India know it

Be ready to see himachal and karnataka results

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock