Goods & Services Tax (GST): What became dearer and cheaper

I don't know why our people can't see the reality, these people dream big, but are not ready to face little temporary hardships (demonetisation and gst) to put the nation back on track. They want everything in a plate.
Bro I see 2 things here :) BJP supporters back everything government does good or bad, whereas Opposition supporters criticize everything done by government bad or good :)

Both need to change, accept good things and criticize incorrect moves(y)

15319256_1169671379814538_4236333059392945285_n_1481184007.jpg

Modi's 'Mitron' Has Made It To Urban Dictionary And The Internet Is Having A Blast As Usual

So @HOUSE-MD, are u more qualified than World Bank and other International financial organisations ???

Copy pasting here wont help. may be u cant digest the good things and only can see bad things.

So @HOUSE-MD, are u more qualified than World Bank and other International financial organisations ???

Copy pasting here wont help. may be u cant digest the good things and only can see bad things.

Nopes, People dont need NEWS.... they need FOOD to digest.

First lets read the Indian news papers,

Festival season over, but vegetable prices soar by 40% in one week

Vegetable prices continue to soar in Rourkela

WPI inflation zooms to six-month high of 3.59%; veggies, onion prices soar

Onion, tomato price spike: season not the only reason

Dal, potatoes on GU plate as prices soar

Also if possible, please enlighten us about those GOOD THINGS you mentioned.

BTW... if the current government simply bans Rs 500 & 2000 notes (with proper plans by injecting enough Rs 100 currency) and makes Rs 100 the highest denomination i would be the first person to support.

Also if possible, please enlighten us about those GOOD THINGS you mentioned.

BTW... if the current government simply bans Rs 500 & 2000 notes (with proper plans by injecting enough Rs 100 currency) and makes Rs 100 the highest denomination i would be the first person to support.
Oh god if ₹100 is made highest denomination, politicians would need containers to transport money during 2019 elections :rolleyes:

There will be lot of demand for transport trucks :)

Was just thinking if politicians also will use digital payments to buy voters like Paytm or BHIM :huh:

Last edited:
So.mean during UPA these above were not in pockets ?

BTW international agencies are rating this govt better. World bank had said economy is is good conditions

I don't know why our people can't see the reality, these people dream big, but are not ready to face little temporary hardships (demonetisation and gst) to put the nation back on track. They want everything in a plate.
Bro,we want results not some random ratings by international organisation who are backed by big Corporates.
They just increases the ratings to please the Government so that they can get more benefits from that government.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock