Goods & Services Tax (GST): What became dearer and cheaper

₹27 might be small for you but when compared with the earlier amount, it is like a discount of 9%. That is enough for me.
Remember when we used to get happy if Freecharge was providing 5-10% cashback ?

bro some people expect 100% cashback, or 80-90% discount. Hahaha

Who is responsible for not passing GST 20 years ago ??? People blame this govt for introducing a law that most of the developed nations have long back. And we want to be a super power.

People should blame the past govt for not passing it.
I am not with any government, blaming all politicians

₹27 might be small for you but when compared with the earlier amount, it is like a discount of 9%. That is enough for me.
Remember when we used to get happy if Freecharge was providing 5-10% cashback ?
I am not against u bro,poor people not order food and save money like u that's all

I purchased an item on Flipkart with credit card EMI, I could see that on credit statement I was charged IGST of 18% for the interest amount (Flipkart said it is No Cost EMI and gave discount amount for the interest amount but not for this tax).

I am not sure if this happened because I use card issued in Telangana and Flipkart transaction was based in different state Karnataka? Or this would apply for all transactions?

Transaction reference on credit card statement is IGST-VPSXXXXXXXXXXXXX-RATE 18.0.

Who is responsible for not passing GST 20 years ago ??? People blame this govt for introducing a law that most of the developed nations have long back. And we want to be a super power.

People should blame the past govt for not passing it.
it is non of our concern to analyse what has been done in the past or not.
For past govt non-performance we have elected Modi Govt with full majority.
We want all the promises made should be delivered.
But as the current Govt. fails here badly, they are accusing the previous govt for all the bad things.

is non of our concern to analyse what has been done in the past or not.
For past govt non-performance we have elected Modi Govt with full majority.
We want all the promises made should be delivered.
But as the current Govt. fails here badly, they are accusing the previous govt for all the bad things.
100% correct , if any good thing happen then credit to this govt. N if any bad thing happen en it is responsibility of previous govt. This is logic of some people .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock