Discussion Pre Finals Before General Election 2019

Do u know why many nations today support India, because of the good relations with them made by our PM.
:biggrin:Four Years On, It is Clear that Modi’s Foreign Policy is Merely a Blip in India's Timeline
Four Years On, It is Clear that Modi’s Foreign Policy is Merely a Blip in India's Timeline

And touring, common does he go there with his family ??? Does he go there for shopping ???
He has wasted thousands of crores.

He goes there to attend various bilateral meets, summits business events to make good bond with them which people like u wont understand.
lol,i only bhakts can understand.
Heavy taxes ??? which ones
GST,Taxes on petrol and Diesel has been increased by manyfolds.

Corruption ?? name a scam
There are many,such as:Neerav modi scam,adani scam,Rafael scam. et cetera

Last edited:
U really beleive Rafel??? Shows how much u read and how parties can take people like u for a ride

Pak also supported Pappu and tweeted on rafel shows what plan is there. So @Amit1079 tell us here what all u know about rafel, its history.

Did any cong state reduce petrol price ???

@dino29 bro ur come back here after a break, and u may have missed others naming and insulting our PM and calling various names. Pls read those comments
@Anish Pai Bhai, People are id*ots here, they don't know any details, but they will bark like dogs. Everyone in India is an economist, defense analyst, political analyst, educational analyst and so on.

Why do we have IIT and IIM in India, total waste of money, instead of building these white elephants, if India could have thought of 100% education for everyone, we would have developed a lot.
BTW these so called IIT and IIM are not in the top 300 universities of the world.

I learnt talking to Muslims, telling them their hatred for BJP is unjust, as Congress a secular party has made sure majority muslims stay poor for their vote bank politics. But these people will never change, they will die for their cause, instead of living to improving themselves.

Same is here, where id*ots will keep on questioning the government without any proof, and ignore proof given by reputed organization. We shouldn't believe everything on internet, but they never make the effort to find the truth.

Data:

People having the basic necessity of life in India.
Electricity
2014: 65%
2018: 83%

Water:
2014: 39%
2018: 65%

Toilets:
2014: 54%
2018: 68%

LPG:
2014: 23% Rural, 74% Urban
2018: 59% Rural, 90% Urban

Last edited:
Good or bad, These Semi-Finals election would help to fine tune BJP 2019 elections.

Ram Mandir Verdict is yet to come. And i am sure it will go in favor of the majority people.

Last edited:
Rahul quoted different prices of rafeale deal at different places. I wonder how people still believe that he's correct.

@Anish Pai Bhai, People are id*ots here, they don't know any details, but they will bark like dogs. Everyone in India is an economist, defense analyst, political analyst, educational analyst and so on.

Why do we have IIT and IIM in India, total waste of money, instead of building these white elephants, if India could have thought of 100% education for everyone, we would have developed a lot.
BTW these so called IIT and IIM are not in the top 300 universities of the world.

I learnt talking to Muslims, telling them their hatred for BJP is unjust, as Congress a secular party has made sure majority muslims stay poor for their vote bank politics. But these people will never change, they will die for their cause, instead of living to improving themselves.

Same is here, where id*ots will keep on questioning the government without any proof, and ignore proof given by reputed organization. We shouldn't believe everything on internet, but they never make the effort to find the truth.

Data:

People having the basic necessity of life in India.
Electricity
2014: 65%
2018: 83%

Water:
2014: 39%
2018: 65%

Toilets:
2014: 54%
2018: 68%

LPG:
2014: 23% Rural, 74% Urban
2018: 59% Rural, 90% Urban
Really, All political parties are more or less the same.

Do you have any proof of the numbers you has posted. We all know how data is getting manipulated these days to suit one's need.

I Don't say that this government hasn't done anything, they have but then every government has done. You can't say others has done nothing. The state in which British left India, it takes some doing to bring INDIA where it stands today, and its not work of any one political party or group, its mass effort.

Moreover, respect is a two way process, if people want respect first they have to learn to respect others. Respect is earned not demanded.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock