Discussion Pre Finals Before General Election 2019

May be my hindi in not good but he is saying @ 8:09

"Aur 3 saal ke bheeter bheeter duniya ke kisi bhi kone mein hindustan ki loot ka maal pada hoga voh hum vaapis la ke rahenge, gareebo mein baant ke rahenge "

For me that translate into English like this
"Within 3 Years, from any corner of world we will bring black money back and will distribute to poor"

If it translates to something else, please let me know, also if one can suggest others why can he do the same ??? is the criteria different when you are in opposition and when ruling.

Hum means he was targeting the cong, who was in power at that time. He was saying this as a part that their MPs are not ready to declare if they have any money abroad.

You are picking only 1 sentence, heard from start. U will understand, Stll if u dont understand, hear it for 10 times.

If u need help, ask any member here who is well versed in Hindi, is neutral and not supporting any party, if u feel i am wrong.

He did 2 out of the 3 things;

1. Made a law for Black money (Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015 aims to curb black money, or undisclosed foreign assets and income and imposes tax and penalty on such income. )

2. Set up a SIT (commitee)

3. getting it back also depends on Indias relations with Swiss

Last edited:
Hum means he was targeting the cong, who was in power at that time. He was saying this as a part that their MPs are not ready to declare if they have any money abroad.

You are picking only 1 sentence, heard from start. U will understand, Stll if u dont understand, hear it for 10 times.

If u need help, ask any member here who is well versed in Hindi, is neutral and not supporting any party, if u feel i am wrong.

He did 2 out of the 3 things;

1. Made a law for Black money (Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015 aims to curb black money, or undisclosed foreign assets and income and imposes tax and penalty on such income. )

2. Set up a SIT (commitee)

3. getting it back also depends on Indias relations with Swiss
He said" we will bring back money whatever is in foreign country & distribute to the poor within 3years"

Political motive:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

U speak as tough ur a master in politics. All ur posts are against the present Govt.

Everyone here in the forum know ur Anti-Modi. Dont have to show that in every post.

When asked to prove the video, all u can do is either ignore or laugh off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock