Discussion Pre Finals Before General Election 2019

First of all pls share the video of Modi saying he will give 15L in all Indians account.

Secondly those people who voted for 15L became of some hoax and not for progress, development, growth. God save them and their thinking.

First of all pls share the video of Modi saying he will give 15L in all Indians account.

Secondly those people who voted for 15L became of some hoax and not for progress, development, growth. God save them and their thinking.
Haha haha haha haha haha. :) :) :) :)

Forget 15 lakhs brothers, even Amit Shah has said, that was just a political jumla, if you need I can post that video here.

Lets talk about black money abroad first, because 15 lakh is directly related to black money abroad, LOL

Has it come back ??? why will we get list of black money holders in Sep 2019 only.

Even baba ramdev promised the process will start within 100 days of BJP government, you can find video on youtube for that as well.

Let Shah and Gadkari say what they want, I didn't vote for them.

Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for the video.

As said in the video he says if the amount of black money is got back the amount will be equal to each Indian getting 15 L for free.

He didn't say he will deposit the money

So opposition and they followers are weak in hindi, they must take tuitions rather than fooling the public

Forget 15 lakhs brothers, even Amit Shah has said, that was just a political jumla, if you need I can post that video here.

Lets talk about black money abroad first, because 15 lakh is directly related to black money abroad, LOL

Has it come back ??? why will we get list of black money holders in Sep 2019 only.

Even baba ramdev promised the process will start within 100 days of BJP government, you can find video on youtube for that as well.
Yes process was started in 100 days the first cabinet meet was passed to form a SIT to look into black money.

Now if swiss govt have their data and privacy laws what can we do, govt is trying to have a new agreement to share the data

Yes process was started in 100 days the first cabinet meet was passed to form a SIT to look into black money.

Now if swiss govt have their data and privacy laws what can we do, govt is trying to have a new agreement to share the data
You made my day... LOL :)

Let Shah and Gadkari say what they want, I didn't vote for them.

Thanks @Bapun Raz bro for the video.

As said in the video he says if the amount of black money is got back the amount will be equal to each Indian getting 15 L for free.

He didn't say he will deposit the money

So opposition and they followers are weak in hindi, they must take tuitions rather than fooling the public
OK then please listen to this video, he promised he will bring black money back within 3 years and will also distribute between poor.

Listen between 6:00 to 8:30 minutes.

Source[/QUOTE]

OK then please listen to this video, he promised he will bring black money back within 3 years and will also distribute between poor.

Listen between 6:00 to 8:30 minutes.

Bro, do u understand Hindi ???

He said to those speaking Big things on black money, if they have guts bring a law in parliament, set up a committee, and within 3 years get the black money from wherever its hidden and distribute in between the poor.

Where has he said he will bring money in 3 years and give it to poor.

And u will also never find any such video of PM promising to give the black money to poor peoples a/c (15L) as he has never said that, and its misunderstood my some opposition party and their supporters.

Suggest u stop wasting time in finding a video that doesnt exist

Last edited:
Bro, do u understand Hindi ???

He said to those speaking Big things on black money, if they have guts bring a law in parliament, set up a committee, and within 3 years get the black money from wherever its hidden and distribute in between the poor.

Where has he said he will bring money in 3 years and give it to poor.
May be my hindi in not good but he is saying @ 8:09

"Aur 3 saal ke bheeter bheeter duniya ke kisi bhi kone mein hindustan ki loot ka maal pada hoga voh hum vaapis la ke rahenge, gareebo mein baant ke rahenge "

For me that translate into English like this
"Within 3 Years, from any corner of world we will bring black money back and will distribute to poor"

If it translates to something else, please let me know, also if one can suggest others why can he do the same ??? is the criteria different when you are in opposition and when ruling.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock