Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

Is this a permanent price drop? 🤔
Usually they strike out the original price during offers.
Don't know. If you want. You should get it asap. I was too lazy to get a play store gift card and buy the SpongeBob game. It was ₹20. I woke up and saw it's price changed back to ₹180.

Don't know. If you want. You should get it asap. I was too lazy to get a play store gift card and buy the SpongeBob game. It was ₹20. I woke up and saw it's price changed back to ₹180.
Yeah. Went ahead and bought it.

Is GTA San Andreas working on Android 13? Can anyone confirm? I want to buy it.

Play Store has weird refund policy nowadays. I tried to return Nova launcher as it was functioning weirdly. I also had bought it on a different account. But it didn't let me. Ever since I am concerned buying apps.

Is GTA San Andreas working on Android 13? Can anyone confirm? I want to buy it.
Except for Bully which is not compatible. The most playable Rockstar game on touchscreen as it's pain to control others even GTA: Chinatown Wars. Pretty much all Rockstar games works after they introduced the subscription model. Sad part is it's a pain to restore purchased game. You have to create a ticket everytime

To learn & practice Yoga WHO & GoI backed WHO mYoga app is useful
Last update in 2021, not compatible with any newer Android devices

Screenshot-20240501-152856-Google-Play-Store.jpg

Try Breathfree app by Cipla. It's one of the best apps to monitor lung health. I love those short exercises.

Any good video player for android? Main purpose is automatic picture in picture while switching app. Like offered on YouTube premium, JioCinema, Prime Video etc. XPlayer has this feature. I am unable to keep this app installed because of the name.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock