Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

• Thread starter Thread starter Shantanu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 307
  • Views Views: Views 81,414
Any good app or website to compress image or PDF without losing quality?

1) Sejda has options to adjust the image quality & resolution before compressing.

image-quality.png

2) Xodo has an excellent pdf viewer app that I use (it also displays MS Office documents & images), but this is their website, which promises pdf compression without loss of quality.

The xodo website says that it allows only one conversion per day for free. The same rule is there on their app too, which I usually circumvent by changing the phone's date to the previous day. If need be, you can try that out on their website as well.

Don't know my query releted to which thread hence posted here

From last 2 recharges past couple of months I find out
Paytm , phone pay , g pay , freecharge all charging platform money for mobile recharge

Don't know my query releted to which thread hence posted here

From last 2 recharges past couple of months I find out
Paytm , phone pay , g pay , freecharge all charging platform money for mobile recharge
Should never pay those convenience, platform charges. You can use Amazon Pay, Tata Neu or similar apps.

Is there an app that will notify you when total screen on time exceeds a limit?
Yeah, Digital Wellbeing and Parental Control. It's there in your phone (pre-installed). Just go to the Settings app and search for it. If it's not there, you can download it from Google Play Store.

If you get there, you can set limits on the desired app. When you reach the limit, a pop-up window will appear saying you've exceeded the app usage limit.

You, also, can have a record on your total screen time and screen time for particular apps too. And, you can set restrictions, parental controls and so on.

Yeah, Digital Wellbeing and Parental Control. It's there in your phone (pre-installed). Just go to the Settings app and search for it. If it's not there, you can download it from Google Play Store.

If you get there, you can set limits on the desired app. When you reach the limit, a pop-up window will appear saying you've exceeded the app usage limit.

You, also, can have a record on your total screen time and screen time for particular apps too. And, you can set restrictions, parental controls and so on.
I want pop up window/notification for total screen on time, not for specific app usage.

Back
Top Bottom