Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

Hello friends
I am sharing one most useful app with all of you.
Sometime we listen any song or music tune but we did not know about proper information about that song or musi piece. Here is app for that song or tune finder.
App Name is "Shazam"
Just download this app.
After downloading open it. Where the song or music is whispering,
Open it and click on Shazam

Hello friends
Sometime we listen any song or music tune but we did not know about proper information about that song or musi piece. Here is app for that song or tune finder.
App Name is "Shazam"
Just download this app.
Put your phone near and click on Shazam search. It will find immediately that song/Music album name
ZW7fAsw.png

Last edited:
Hello friends
App Name is "Shazam"
Just download this app.
Very first third party app I've ever installed. Thanks to Selena Gomez promoting it during Billboard Awards. One of the best decision of my life. This along with PCRadio and SoundCloud was a gem during early 2010s to find and discover new music. I switched to Lite version because of Apple applifying the main app. Ads were gone but it started pushing us towards Apple Music.

Is it free or paid ?
If paid then how much the cost ?
It is paid. There's a free reader version as well.

I am not aware of any good free PDF editor. You can try web based PDF editor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock