Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

I got pro features of Solid Explorer for ₹20. Don't know whether it's temporary or permanent.
It's permanent. I even uninstalled & re-installed it several times. And even installed in other devices.
Along with Pro, I also purchased the MEGA Plugin & OTG Plugin.

It's permanent. I even uninstalled & re-installed it several times. And even installed in other devices.
Along with Pro, I also purchased the MEGA Plugin & OTG Plugin.
Thanks bro. I didn't knew it had mega plug-in. Just bought it now.

ToolWiz Photos
Top class app for editing photos
share-app-cn.jpg

Toolwiz Photos - Pro Editor - Android Apps on Google Play
I am also using the apps...It's too good fr editing photos.

@Sparker0i bro. Can you ask your developer friends to make an OTT calender app? It's a pain to remember all the non popular series which are releasing. An app on that would be popular and useful for those who loves streaming.

@Sparker0i bro. Can you ask your developer friends to make an OTT calender app? It's a pain to remember all the non popular series which are releasing. An app on that would be popular and useful for those who loves streaming.

Have you tried the Next Episode website? It hosts future episode airing dates of most series, and also has a calendar feature. There is only one caveat. You'll have to go premium if you want an email notification on the days when new episodes of your favorite series are aired. Otherwise it is a very good website. It does not seem to have an app though. But the website works well enough in Firefox For Android.

Track the TV shows and movies you watch - Next Episode

Have you tried the Next Episode website? It hosts future episode airing dates of most series, and also has a calendar feature. There is only one caveat. You'll have to go premium if you want an email notification on the days when new episodes of your favorite series are aired. Otherwise it is a very good website. It does not seem to have an app though. But the website works well enough in Firefox For Android.

Track the TV shows and movies you watch - Next Episode
It's not Indian nor an OTT centric site.

I already have the Database design ready. If all goes well, I might launch an alpha version of app on the Play Store within the next 2 weeks (will be full of bugs tho).

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock