Discussion General Discussions About Various Useful Apps

SBI Card App Updated to Latest Version

jMBlDVK.jpg

Is it possible to cast Jio TV from mobile to TV?

For that you have to install AIRSCREEN app in your TV...
its works like Google Cast... But its better than this

Edited casting not possible... Mirroring is possible

Last edited:
A comprehensive academic study published this week has discovered hidden backdoor-like behavior -- such as secret access keys, master passwords, and secret commands -- in more than 12,700 Android applications.

To discover this hidden behavior, academics from Europe and the US developed a custom tool named InputScope, which they used to analyze input form fields found inside more than 150,000 Android applications.

More precisely, academics analyzed the top 100,000 Play Store apps (based by their number of installations), the top 20,000 apps hosted on third-party app stores, and more than 30,000 apps that came pre-installed on Samsung handsets.

12k+ Android apps contain master passwords, secret access keys, secret commands | ZDNet

I didn't find any other place to ask. So asking here. How is Tinder one of the highest grossing app during a nationwide lockdown? 🙃

6ZDxz9y.jpg

I got pro features of Solid Explorer for ₹20. Don't know whether it's temporary or permanent. It's just like ES Explorer Pro. File encryption even comes with fingerprint support. Although I would suggest to use SSE File Encryption for encryption is better.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock