Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,834
Subscribed to Netflix trial few days back with Kotak 811 Virtual Card. I have to say they have some amazing content. The best Streaming service. Web series are very long for me so enjoying the film's. Actually I download the movies in morning and watch in Night.
Already watched(I love horror films)
Calibre
Hush
Annihilation
The Invitation
Cargo
6 Days
47 Metres Down
Gerald's Game
The Ritual
Hold The Dark
The Stranger

Now I'm thinking of subscribing to Netflix.

Last edited:
I think someone should start a thread for must watch films/web series on Netflix.

Subscribed to Netflix trial few days back with Kotak 811 Virtual Card. I have to say they have some amazing content. The best Streaming service. Web series are very long for me so enjoying the film's. Actually I download the movies in morning and watch in Night.
Already watched(I love horror films)
Calibre
Annihilation
The Invitation
Cargo
6 Days
47 Metres Down
Gerald's Game
The Ritual
Hold The Dark

Now I'm thinking of subscribing to Netflix.
This isn't illegal or anything but you can use a vpn and unlock a lot of content. You'll find almost everything on there. As i've said if you share the subscription with friends netflix is well worth it. For horror series there's bates motel, penny dreadful, stranger things, slasher, scream and the haunting of hill house.

This isn't illegal or anything but you can use a vpn and unlock a lot of content. You'll find almost everything on there. As i've said if you share the subscription with friends netflix is well worth it. For horror series there's bates motel, penny dreadful, stranger things, slasher, scream and the haunting of hill house.
Ok added to Wishlist. Will checkout this week.👍

Netflix India sucks. They got only two originals worth watching Love Per Square Foot and Little Things Season 2. Both are not produced by Netflix India.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock