Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,860
Freecharge is giving 3 months Gaana Plus Subscription at Rs.1
Online Recharge on FreeCharge
Dunno about Paytm one as I couldn't redeem as I already have Gaana Plus subscriptionship. This one requires a debit card and is auto renewal. You are gonna have to contact customer service to stop auto renewal.

Dunno about Paytm one as I couldn't redeem as I already have Gaana Plus subscriptionship. This one requires a debit card and is auto renewal. You are gonna have to contact customer service to stop auto renewal.
Yes you are right, I have tested it and Both Paytm and Freecharge are asking for card details and they will charge you after 3 months as their cancellation policy is not mentioned.
Screenshot-20190711-153045-Gaana.png

Back in February or March I got same benefit for about Rs.5 on Freecharge, it didn't asked for any card that time.

Last edited:
I also took the offer. But, I can't use the coupon because I'm already a Gaana+ user. I'll have to wait till November. The coupon is valid till December 31st, 2019.
Yes you are right, I have tested it and Both Paytm and Freecharge are asking for card details and they will charge you after 3 months as their cancellation policy is not mentioned.
Can't you use virtual debit card :huh:. Paytm and Freecharge aren't asking you to add payment method, it's Gaana. Use any payment method and cancel it before 3 months. Btw, you can use Google Play balance and Paytm to subscribe. You can also manage and unsubscribe or unlink Gaana+ from these services.

I also took the offer. But, I can't use the coupon because I'm already a Gaana+ user. I'll have to wait till November. The coupon is valid till December 31st, 2019.

Can't you use virtual debit card :huh:. Paytm and Freecharge aren't asking you to add payment method, it's Gaana. Use any payment method and cancel it before 3 months. Btw, you can use Google Play balance and Paytm to subscribe. You can also manage and unsubscribe or unlink Gaana+ from these services.
Yes, you can use ICICI Pockets debit card. Don't try google play method if you have taken an trial before. They will charge you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock