Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,319
Based on pathetic movies and series Netflix is making now-a-days. Disney+ Hotstar and Amazon Prime subscription are a steal.

Yeah bro! Netflix game is quantity rather than quality as many OTT' s are coming along for the competition. Disney+ is very careful in the content they are greenlighting in the scripted region,they are experimenting with various types of unscripted series. Prime Video is also selective in the producing the series. I guess Hotstar is winding up getting HBO max originals also, if not they are going to wind up on prime video. But the chances are very low as with the jewel HBO content, HBO max is nothing so expecting the content to windup on Hotstar only.

Based on pathetic movies and series Netflix is making now-a-days. Disney+ Hotstar and Amazon Prime subscription are a steal.
Netflix movies have been always bad,i don't remember watching a single Netflix original movie and left wowed at the end of it.But,the same can't be said about their series,they come with winners pretty every month.

Netflix movies have been always bad,i don't remember watching a single Netflix original movie and left wowed at the end of it.But,the same can't be said about their series,they come with winners pretty every month.
Even some of their movies are good. Take Kissing Booth as an example. Talking about series. They release 10 series. Out of which one turns out to be good. And rest of the 9 are unwatchable.

Last edited:
Even some of their movies are good. Take Kissing Booth as an example. Talking about series. They release 10 series. Out of which one turns out to be good. And rest of the 9 are unwatchable.
I don't think anyone would be willing to pay 650 bucks if they release 2-3 series in a month.Some of their series are just for filling the blanks so that the viewer doesn't feels like that he is overpaying.As for the no. of hit series they have given without thinking i can name Ozark,Tiger King,Witcher,The Spy,Better Call Saul,Fauda,Altered Carbon,Narcos etc etc which have been massively popular all over the world and we are still in April.

Advertisement

tz3qakL.png

Reality
jEADC9p.png

ZEE5 Team probably thinks that people are dumb and blind that they will download the app without even checking ratings and top reviews.

It's been 3 years since ZEE5 launched. App still lacks good streaming. Even if they add legendary shows like breaking bad, FRIENDS, etc. Still people will not subscribe to them.

Last edited:
is it with my app or there is no option for subtitles in the disney+ section in hotstar for the lg web os app because on any other device there are subtitles for the disney plus shows or movies

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock