Discussion General Discussions about streaming services

• Thread starter iDJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 666
  • Views: Views 115,733
Hi friends
HotStar+Disney is one ok then
Is possible to upload James Bond All Movies with Multi Audio Feeds
they upload Old Hollywood Dubbed movies in Hotstar+Disney is possible ?

Hi friends
HotStar+Disney is one ok then
Is possible to upload James Bond All Movies with Multi Audio Feeds
they upload Old Hollywood Dubbed movies in Hotstar+Disney is possible ?
No they can't. I don't think they own rights of MGM movies. There are no streaming partners for MGM movies.

No they can't. I don't think they own rights of MGM movies. There are no streaming partners for MGM movies.
But Someone said Star Maa Telugu Channel have Satellite Right ok anyway

@DJ Roy so we can expect Disney,Pixar,Marvel,Star wars saga,Films right ?

Last edited:
If Hotstar has Family Guy and The Simpsons. Competitor Voot should have South Park.

Man it sucks when favourite shows are on Netflix.
Yesterday I realised that Two and a Half Men is also available on Netflix. How long has it been there?
So Netflix has almost all big Sitcom titles (like TBBT, FRIENDS, Brooklyn99 & Two and a Half Men), except The Office.

Yesterday I realised that Two and a Half Men is also available on Netflix. How long has it been there?
So Netflix has almost all big Sitcom titles (like TBBT, FRIENDS, Brooklyn99 & Two and a Half Men), except The Office.
Two and a half man, TBBT and The Office (US) are available on Prime Video as well.

Apart from How I Met your mother(Owned By Disney ), The Office US, Brooklyn99 (Owned by NBCUniversal), all the popular Sitcoms are owned by Warner Brothers only. That's the reason I think apart from the above two Sitcoms they all will be ended up with whomsoever are going to get HBO Max content. Hotstar for the same reason had Friends and TBBT on their service because of HOOQ deal. They have Two and a Half Men on their service now as far I know.

Based on pathetic movies and series Netflix is making now-a-days. Disney+ Hotstar and Amazon Prime subscription are a steal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock