Discussion General Discussions about Indian Wireless Telecom Services

• Thread starter Thread starter Sai Jai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,144
  • Views Views: Views 177,480
Today I have first time seen this type msg from jio telecom network stopped internet services in Maharashtra for security reason currently I am in Karnataka morning time when I visited to my office then I have seen this msg.
Screenshot_20180809-100107.png

Last edited:
I got one government Sim so I have to remove one sim my main no is Idea, so I have to remove my jio sim. I checked my sim setting, I changed data setting I selected idea 4G. It showed data collection only I could not get call. And I also sent SMS for activated volte, I got sms that company could not active volte. Now I will port out my no in JIo

Anyone using Airtel postpaid.
What happens after the consumption of all the data. Internet stops working or it'll continue to work and additional amount will be added in my bill.

Anyone using Airtel postpaid.
What happens after the consumption of all the data. Internet stops working or it'll continue to work and additional amount will be added in my bill.

Net will continue to work and they will charge you.. I'm not sure about the amount.

I have been asked to paid fees for watching hotstar in my Airtel Sim Earlier I hear that we can watch without any subscription in Airtel Sim Anybody knows anything

Back
Top Bottom